Chapter 66 : Senior Prank

The next day, I tired to call Kate but she didn't answer. What was going on. I went into Rhyme's room and saw that her room was a mess.

" What are you doing?" I asked, she looked at me " just some spring cleaning", I nodded and she went back to digging through drawers. She pulled out a box that had letters in it for T.K.

Astrid stood beside me " whoa, you're really tossing those letters?" She asked, " yup".

" Are you sure that's the best idea?" She asked. She went back to digging " I'm done living in the past, it's time for some spring cleaning ". Harmony pushed her way though us to get to a trash bag that was filled with clothes. " wait, take out the trash, and then you get the goods" Rhyme told Harmony. " this is not in my contact " Harmony sighed as she took a white trash bag and left.

" zip it and trash it lady" Rhyme said. I left seeing that she wanted to talk to Astrid alone, I went into the hallway about to go to my room when my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Kate.

I answered it, " Hey, Kate " I said, " hey, it's been a long time since we spoken, we need to talk" she sounded serious. " is everything okay? Is this about Sam?".

" No it's not about Sam, it's something different, I have something to speak to you with, but not on the phone" I nodded " okay, we can meet up after school if you'd like". She agreed " we can meet at Junior's", I nodded " okay, I'll see you then".

I went back to Rhyme's room as she walked out. " I will be taking those clothes, I'm due for a growth spurt" Harmony told her. When Rhyme left, I stood on the doorway, Harmony watched her leave, she pulled out the box filled with Letters from behind her back.

When I went to school, it smelled like smoke. A lot of students were crowding the hallway but I could heard the Vice President yelling. I pushed my way though people to see that the his office was the source of the smoke.

Ty spoke up " it was me", he starred at him " office, I mean classroom now" he ordered.

Throughout the day I couldn't stop thinking about what Kate had to tell me. After school I went straight to Juniors, when I opened the door I saw Kate and Dianna. Kate smiled and waved at me to come over. I sat next to Kate, " what is she doing here?" I asked glaring at Dianna.

" I told you this was a bad idea" Dianna whispered to Kate. " what's going on?" I asked her. " well I think Dianna should tell you" Kate said, I turned my attention to Dianna.

" I was going through some of my moms things and I found this" she pulled out a photo of a little girl with blonde hair holding a baby in the hospital. " I don't understand" I told her looking confused " I don't see how this has anything to do with me".

She turned the picture over. It had small writing on it that read: Dianna (2) hold Her new sister Emma. I kept on re reading it. I looked up at her " I don't-" Dianna cut me off " I know I was just as shocked as you are".

I sat back in my chair " wait so your telling me that your my sister?", she nodded " I tried to call you a few times but I didn't know what to say", it was her who kept on calling. She was the unknown number. We stayed in silence for a while until I asked " why did your mo- or our mom put me up for adoption?". She shrugged " I think she wasn't able to take care of two girls, I'm sorry " she placed her hand on mine, I was shocked and couldn't think of what to say. I could see that she was crying now " I know that I've awful to you in the past, but I want to make things right between us" i stood up and pulled her into a hug. She of course hugged back and i could see Kate smiling, " I forgive you Dianna" she whispered " thank you". Once we pulled away " do you think it'll be okay if I talk to her? Our mom?", Dianna nodded " I told her i was doing this". I nod " okay" I sat back down In my seat, " I'm glad that you know now" Kate told me, Dianna was now smiling, I nodded " I'm glad that it wasn't something bad, but since I'll be going over to talk to my mom, is it okay if I visit you and Cassie?" I asked Kate. She nodded " of course, we've missed you so much". I nodded and Dianna laughed as she whipped away some tears, I even noticed that I was crying a little. " this has been an eventful year" I told them. " tell me about it" Kate and Dianna said at the same time, we all laughed. We talked for a few minutes before I decided to go back home.

Once I got home, I noticed that Rhyme was in her room, I knocked on her door " hey", she looked up at me she was sitting in her desk working on school, " hey". I sat on her bed and closed the door " I need to talk to her, she stood up and sat next to me, " is everything okay?", I nodded and I began to tell her everything that had happened at Junior's. Once I was done, she smiled at me " I'm glad that you found out who your real family is" she pulled me into a hug, " wait does that mean that you'll be leaving us and going to live with them". I hadn't even thought of that. " I think I'll just go over there just to let my mom know that I exist, I could never leave you and Harmony, Dianna may be my real sister by blood but you two are my real sisters who have stuck by me thought it all, you know it never really bothered me that wasn't related to you, nothing is gonna change that" she pulled me into a hug. " I love you" she said, " love you too" I told her.

Authors note: next chapter is the last chapter then I'll be done with this book ( I will be of course re writing some chapters mostly in season 3 ). So yeah 🙂 I'm excited for the finale.