Chapter 1 : Monday

I was skipping along with my Sister , She had her headphones in listening to our song, to would get us hyped up. We were going to be dancers , and hopefully get on the dance team. It would be me , Rhyme , Ellie and Quinn, and The Chicken Girls. " Come on " I yelled behind me as I ran to catch up with Rhythm. Rhyme turned around and yelled back " Hurry up Tk , we're already late". Tk hurried up with us " It's the last walk of our summer".

Rhyme took of her headphones and Tk finally caught up with us " You walk by our house on your way to school every day" I said still tapping my toes through the soft sound of the song still playing in her headphones. " Yeah , but this year I'm on the swim team" He said as he went into his backpack , pulling out a polaroid camera. " And we're hopefully on the dance team" Rhyme sighed. " Don't worry sis , I think we can do it" I smiled as I danced around. " So stop rushing" He said and I went behind Rhyme wrapping my arms around her neck and click Tk took a picture as It came out Rhyme said " oh come on , the girls and I always walk together on the first day of school" She began walking and I followed behind still dancing around. I heard Tk said from behind us " Yeah, yeah Chicken Girls can y'all come up with a better ship name , like something more mature sounding". Rhyme and I laughed as we hurried to school Tk slowly behind us.

As we walked up towards the school Tk asked " What are you even listening to anyways?". I answered " It the song we would listen to when we were younger". Rhyme smiled " It gets me really pumped up" I stopped and smiled " This is gonna be the best year ever". But when we came to the stop where we would normally walk to school with Ellie and Quinn they weren't there. odd , " I thought you and your girls always walk in together" Tk said. I stood there puzzled and so did Rhyme " me too" She said and we went into the school building. Me and Rhyme ended up having the same English and when we went inside we saw Ellie and Quinn. " We have English together" I said excitedly Ellie smiled as she turned to us " Ah yes" and Quinn said " Totally meant to be ".

" Hey were you two this morning?" Ellie asked. " Tk was so slow" I said rolling my eyes at him. " one day in the school year and your already choosing Boyfriends over best friends" Quinn said. " He's not my boyfriend , he's just my friend" I said. Ellie smiled " Well then maybe we could set him up with ". I looked at her confused " Kayla?". " Who's Kayla" Rhyme asked. Quinn sighed " Ellies " Cool" new friend from Dance camp". Ellie assured " You'll meet her at Tryouts". " What she's trying out?" I yelled not know on weather I was mad or just confused. " How many spots are there" Rhyme asked. "Four" Quinn and Ellie said together. I slumped over in my chair at the news. I could not wait for try outs.