Chapter 49 : Great Debate

At lunch I sat with Quinn and Ellie sat with Robbie , They were eating Subway while Quinn was mopping about Hamilton or Jared Danger. But she then was quizzing Ellie on her history due to the fact that they had a project or something to do. But Robbie interrupted them " Hey , would you say I'm more outgoing or more Fun?" he asked , Ellie rolled her eyes " Why" Quinn asked "Well I'm doing a quiz for Tre Chic about what kind of boyband I should be in, Hey sharper Edges" Robbie said.

He reached over and showed Quinn and me , While we were looking at that Robbie grabbed the tip of Ellies Subway sandwich and inched it over to him but he got caught," Hey! don't even think about it" Ellie snapped , " Not one bite , That chicken sub looks so good" Robbie sighed ,"This is mine and I need all the energy I can get for this debate today , Also the answer is George Washington" Ellie told Quinn but she was busy looking at her phone. " Quinn?" Ellie asked as she took a bite of her sandwich , I waved my hand in front of her face" Quinn" I said , she snapped out of her trance " Jared Danger has literally been to every night club in New York City" Quinn showed us a picture of him. " I like his Haircut" Robbie said , Ellie slapped his arm, Quinn sighed ," I mean, it's really bad , like, horrible, it's , hate it " Corrected Robbie, Quinn shock her head and set the phone down and ate her sandwich, " Nice save" I mumble to Robbie.

After school I walked into the house , My phone buzzed and I saw that it was Angel , I smiled and went to my room , for the past year I've been talking to her and we've gotten closer.

Hey :p
Hey
How's School been , Sorry I haven't been there
It's Fine ,But I have missed you at school
Yeah but I promise that I'll be coming back to see you soon
Yeah I'll see you soon

As son as we finished talking Rhyme came into my room ," Hey Rhyme" I said , she sat on my bed " Hey Em so I know I haven't seen you at school so how's it been?" she asked, " It's been good" I said smiling , Why are people asking me if I'm okay I'm fine " Wait is Astrid in your room?" I asked , She nodded " Yup", Oh "You aren't bugged by her are you?" I asked ," What no I'm not" she said ," Okay just making sure" I said. We decide to hang out and we watched Movies until we went to bed , I enjoyed spending time with Rhyme.