Chapter 15 : Always a Catch

It was our last week in L.A and I didn't want to leave , I loved it here. It was a early morning and it was turning noon ,soon and we were packing ,Ellie was packing and so was Rhyme while I was texting Ezra , I had told him about everything that Ellie has been doing I left out the part about me and Robbie holding hands," I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow" said Rhyme" This week has flow by" . I nodded "It doesn't even feel like a week' I said , Ellie looked at me " That's because you've been off surfing with Mister, Malibu" I rolled my eyes " We're just friends" I said. Ellie turned to Rhyme " Did you ever talk to T.k after the dance Expo after he said he loved you?" , Rhyme said "There just hasn't been a good time" she said , Ellie smiled " With you there's never good time" , Harmony had walked in talking with the women who had given her a acting job.

"Gosh there really is no business like show Business" Harmony sighed as she hanged up the phone. It had token a while to pack but we still had a long time before our flight. I sat on the beach and was texting Ezra , I had felt like I had betrayed him by Robbie holding my hand and me enjoying it , I felt strange , I was torn between two guys and I didn't know what to do. The sun was setting into a dark purple-blueish color and I felt like I just wanted to go home and forget about Robbie.

But I knew that I couldn't , I couldn't talk to anyone about this , the only person who knew about Ezra was Harmony and now Robbie , I sighed and said Good night to Ezra and he said good night to me and told me to have a safe flight. I felt homesick , I stood up and began to walk around , I couldn't sit and wait since I had a lot on my mind , As the sky began to turn to a black I had found Robbie standing by a big bonfire, He was sanding down a surfboard , I walked up to him " Hey" I said , he looked up and smiled " Hey" , " So we're leaving tomorrow " I told him "Yeah , you can't stay" he sighed , I nodded " I have friends back at home that miss me , but don't worry maybe if I come back , I'll find you and maybe we could Surf not on the land" I said, He smiled " That sound nice , and you're really good at Surfboarding" he said , I smiled and laughed " Oh thank you ' I said." Even through I know you're just saying that , I need to find my path weather that's Singing like Ellie or Acting like Harmony or dancing like Rhyme and the rest of the Chicken Girl back home , I think you helped me take a step to find my path" I said, he smiled" I can get it" ," Your give great words of wisdom" , he smiled " Here I am thinking I found cute amazing girl who I can be myself with , and now that we start to get to know each other , you're gone with the wind".

I looked at him " I don't know what to say" I said , he smiled and pulled my closer towards him " Don't worry there's always a catch" he pulled me into a soft short kiss , I pulled away and started at him." Always a catch" I said , I looked at him and said " I promise I'll come back , just you wait" I told him as I made my way back to the house. I had kissed Robbie , I didn't know how to feel. I felt my heart race but there was a guilt In my stomach that I knew I would have to face , I was falling for Robbie but I was in Love with Ezra. What a Catch.