Chapter 19 : Girl Time

We had been practicing for what felt like a long time , Birdie called as Rhyme raised her head in her shoulder "5 ,6,7,8". and she counted " One, two three, four , five , six , seven , -- Hold up , you guys act liked you've never danced before , do you wat us to lose?" she asked , "I thought that we did good " I said , " Okay it wasn't really that bad" Rhyme said , "Are you kidding me , we were atrocious, atrocious" said Frankie , " I can't tell if I love you or if I hate you" said Birdie , Naomi said " Kayla keeps getting in my way" , " Quinn is off beat" said Kayla , we all started to yell at each other , until birdie yelled " Guys, get it together, we are going to state in a few weeks, and losing is not a option, start it from the top" she said, And so we did." Five , Six , Seven , Eight".

Me, Ellie , and Rhyme were all sitting in the gym talking , "And then Robbie came in and he's always asking me to hang out" I said sighing I had told them everything that had happened in L.A as well as me and him kissing." I just can't believe you kissed him" said Rhyme I nodded " Yeah , me too"." Well lucky you , he's super hot" said Ellie , I sighed" I guess it wasn't that bad of a kiss"." I'm worried the apple doesn't fall from the tree" said Ellie , " What?" I asked , "if he's like anything like his mom Robin Robbins, you should really watch out" said Ellie." But , Elle he's not like that , he's a really sweet guy once you get to know him and when we were in Malibu he was super sweet" I said.

Frankie came in " Chicken girls" he said " Chicken Boy" we all said smiling , He sat down next to me " Hey girls shouldn't we be practicing ?" he asked , "Probably" said Rhyme," yeah okay , but wouldn't it be like way more fun to..to sing". And so we sang first Rhyme "Gang's all here together , and we're best friend forever" then me "and the party's just begun, when the girls start having fun, there's nothing in this world if I don't have my girls by my side" then it was all of us " Cause there's no time like Girl Time , keep the boys on the side , cause it's Girl time , We're all on the same vibe , with nothing to Hide cause it's Girl Time " Then sang Rhyme " When were with each other , talking trash 'bout our brothers , it's the best of times a'chillin' , there ain't no better feelin there's nothing In this world if I don't have my girls by my side " Then all of us " Cause there's no time , like girl time , keep the boys on the side , cause it's girl time, we're all on the same vibe with nothing to hide , cause it's girl time" Then Rhyme rapped " Yo , It's Rhyme here and ready to Chill" then Ellie " and it's Ellie" then me " And it's Emma" Then Rhyme " The feeling is real and we don't need boys to have fun" Then me" If the Girls aren't there" then Rhyme "Then the party's done" then all of us " No Time like girl time , keep the boys on the side , cause it's girl time , we're all on the same vibe , with nothing to hide , cause it's girl time, no time like girl time , keep the boys on the side , cause it's girl time , we're all on the same vibe with nothing to hide , cause it's girl time".