Chapter 32 : Catch me If you Can

Me and Cody have been spending more time together , we would play the song that he first heard me play on Guitar , he said that it was our song. But so we were watching Rhyme and Drake act , I was a very supportive sister screaming Rhyme's name when she was done with a line. But before practice I had met up with Rooney , she seemed like she was mad , I sat next to her " Hey " I said , " I tired , I went to her house and everything" said Rooney , she was talking about Birdie , Rhyme had sat next to her on the other side ," when?" I asked ," This morning, she just wouldn't listen , and she pretty much kicked me out" ," I feel bad" said Rhyme " You shouldn't have to go through with th is alone , I mean she's our friend too".

" How , she won't listen" said Rooney ," We can try again later , later , all three of us" I said , " I'll come right after rehearsals" said Rhyme. " I guess" she said ' Got nothing else to lose" , " Expect Birdie" said Rhyme.

Me and Cody were sitting there watching the performance when the door opened and there was Angie , healthy and alive , " Your Juliette had returned" Me and Cody both sat up and looked at her in sync." Angie , my word" said our teacher , Rhyme looked at me , sadness filled her eyes. Cody wrapped his arm around me " Well this isn't gonna be good" he said. " No kidding" I said. As he wrapped me in his arm's I noticed that Cody had more little cuts on his arms near his wrists. " Angie are you sure your okay?" asked Drake , " don't worry I got this , I'm a professional" she said , "of course you are and Drake of course she gets a chance to step back into her role" he said , Angie snapped " Um Costume" Rhyme had token off her heat and bandanna that was wrapped around her neck. " Welcome back Juliette" she said , I turned to Cody " Hey , I'm gonna be with Rhyme and Rooney to go and check up on Birdie , so I'll see you then" I told him " Okay" he said as he kissed me." Be safe" he called as I stood up and left.

We had meet up with Rooney and Rhyme was explain everything that had happened with Angie , " it was terrible , right when we were about to kiss , she walked in" ,"It was a mess" I added ," Angie back from the dead , Huh?" said Rooney ," yeah pretty much" Rhyme said , " That stinks , I'm sorry" said Rooney , " It's okay , half of me wasn't even that mad about not getting the part" admitted Rhyme " I mean just the through of it was really terrifying , but I mean.." , " What?" asked Rooney , " what if Drake falls in love with Angie"? asked Rhyme ," I mean , they've been ding theatre together for , like , ever" said Rooney" don't you think it would have already happened?" ," just because it hasn't happen doesn't mean it won't" said Rhyme.

Rooney scoffed , " What?" asked Rhyme " why are you smiling , this isn't a smiling a matter" said Rhyme laughing ,"I don't know , you just must really like him, huh?" Rooney was almost laughing." Come on , let's go get our Birdie back" Rhyme took em and Rooney's hand and we walked to Birdies house. We rang the door bell and asked where Birdie was , her mom said that she was still I her room as we went up to her room and opened the door ," Birdie it's ...... me" said Rooney " And me and Emma I hope you're doing ..." said Rhyme , but Birdie wasn't there. We all held each other's hands as we went into her room.