Chapter 27 : Mamma Mia!

"Hamilton?" asked Rhyme. Later at school , everyone who was working in the musical was on stage figuring out there lines , I had followed them , I asked the Teacher if he need any help , he shook his head no and I want back to the Drama room. I heard someone singing and the sounds of a guitar , I walked in and saw that Cody had gotten out a guitar and was play , I knocked on the door and he looked up and stopped playing ," Hey" he said , I walked up to him " Hey , I didn't know you played guitar". He set the guitar in his lap " Uh yeah , I've been playing it since I was about 6, you play?" he asked ," I used too but I don't have time for it" I said , " Do you want to?" he asked , I shook my head " I'm fine" I said , I noticed that the guitar was a shiny back and on the side of it spelled out Cody O'Conner in gold curvy letters.

He began to just strum a little melody and hummed it , I don't know what song he was humming but he played it on the guitar very nicely. Just then one of the stage manager's come into the room " Hey Cody , teach wants you to put out a few more flyer's of the Musical around the school" , Cody stood up " I'll be right back" he said as he left. I took his Guitar and had took his chair and just held it in my hands trying to get a feel for it.

It was kinda heavy for a Guitar , I remember I would play in my room and sing Harmony songs on my guitar when I was adopted and when I first lived there with them I wanted to make people happy but I didn't know how besides playing the Guitar . It helped her sleep and I played a lot until I stopped due to dance , in fact 2 years ago in the last day of our summer was the last time I had played my guitar and then I lost it. Cody's was very pretty. I began to strum and it had ended up with my singing one of my favorite songs to play on the Guitar.

I sang" My head is haunting me and my heart feel's like a ghost , I need to fell something cause I'm still so far from home , so cross your heart and hope to die promise me you'll never leave my side , show me what I can't see when the spark in your eyes is gone , you got me I'm your one man cult , so cross my heart and hope to die , I promise you I'll never leave your side , cause I'm telling you , your all I need, I promise you that your all I see , and I'm telling you , your all I need , and I promise you , I'll never leave, so you can drag me through hell , if it meant I could hold your hand , I will follow you cause I'm under your spell, and you can throw me to the flames, I will follow you , I will follow you" I stopped cause that's all I knew of the song , I looked up and saw Cody smiling , my face went red as I set the guitar down , " Why'd you stop?" he asked ," That's all I know of the song" I said , he walked up to me and took his guitar and began where I left off and taught me what to do. He would show me a few cords then let me do it , He didn't sing but he taught me what to do and it was pretty easy. I just had to practice , so later that night I went into my room and dug around in my closet and found my Guitar and played the song so many times I knew what to do without looking at it.

Cody had helped me and I felt more in love with them , then I ever had. Cody had taught me that you shouldn't stop music when that's all you need. I had to tell him , how I felt about him.