Chapter 28 : Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

There was a pep rally the next day, The dance team danced while I sat next to Cody , Rhyme sat next to Drake and Quinn sat next to Tim. Rooney and Stephanie were taking picture for the newspaper," I can't believe how excited everyone is" said Rhyme, " Of course , nothing like a little tribalism to inspire the masses" said Drake , " What?" asked Rhyme "Attaway versus Millwood, it get everyone going" said Drake , " I can't believe Ellie even made the dance" said Quinn , " I know, I feel bad" said Rhyme " Everyone's glaring at her , she looks so nervous".

" Whatever , she dropped us like fly's" Said Quinn "Karma is a real B"." I don't know" said Rhyme " I just sucks how much she's changed , I miss the old Ellie". " Yeah" said Quinn , We were the Chicken Girls but not anymore , now that Elli-Brook has changed. " Uh-oh" Quinn said " I think she's gonna puke" , "Yup , that's her Puke face" I said. Just then a girl screamed and everyone looked on where she was screaming. We all went to see what was wrong , someone had wrote Sucks on a sigh that read Attaway , "who would do this?" asked Rhyme , " Millwood , obviously, my mom told me that's they'd always did stuff like this to psych out Attaway before a big game" said one of the B's, "We can't let them get away with this, am I right B's" said the Blond B , " But we don't know for sure it was them" said Ty.

" This is a little out of left field , What about Robby Robbins?" said Tim , I turned to Rhyme " Robbie's back?" I said , she nodded " Yeah , he's living with Eli-Brook".

"Okay , maybe let's not jump to conclusions" said Brook , "Why not , he's back and he's a miscreant " said Tim" Robbie must hated Attaway enough to do something like this , or his crazy mom put him up to this"." Really Tim?" asked Brook , " It's called a journalist hunch" said Tim , " Journalist are so sexy , don't you think?" asked the Blond B , making everyone uncomfortable "Uh , what?" asked Tim , " Tim is a genius" said Blond B " It was definitely Robbie" , " The cutest are always the worst" said another B , " I through we liked bad boys ' asked another B , 'Not this one" said the Blond B , "Let's go plan our revenge" said a B , " talk to you later , Timmy" she said as all the B's including Brook left. Luna said "She's such a sheep", " Ellie's gone" Rhyme said ," It Brook now" I said.

Later after school , I went into the Drama room and saw that Cody was there with his Guitar. He looked up at me " Hey" , I sat down next to him ," As soon as I got home , I practiced all that you taught me" I told him, " How did you practice?" he asked ," I found my guitar and just began playing". He smiled and handed me his Guitar " Let me see" and so I played, but I didn't sing , as I played I just hummed the lyric. I looked into his eye's and he looked back into mine. We both leaned in and kissed. I had out my hands on his checks and he did the same with me. We pulled away and smiled at each other. " I um..." Cody said , I didn't know what to say or do. "I'm sorry" Cody said , I pulled him into another short but loving kiss. When we pulled away Cody asked " Would you like to go on a date with me , at the movies or something?" , I smiled " Yes" and kissed his cheek , we both stood up holding hands as we walked out of the Drama room.