Chapter 20 : Diner Dates

I was sitting in my room tracing a picture that I would later draw when Harmony came into my room" Whatca doing?" she asked , " I'm tracing" I said , "You need to go outside and experience the world" Harmony said , " Did you see Ezra when you went to sign up for state?" Harmony asked , I shook my head " I had gotten my hopes up , but I'll see him at the state and we may meet up there and talk" I smiled and my heart was racing at the thought of him." You need to first off go on a date , cause Rhyme told me all about your Guy problem , so how about I help you?" asked Harmony , I looked at her " What?" , she shook her head " Leave it up to me , you just need to be where I tell you to be , ok?" she said , " Um okay" I said, Harmony then pulled me out of bed" Can I invite Ezra?" she asked , I looked at her and blushed " No" I yelled. We ended up going on a Diner Harmony left me along at a booth. I heard someone walk towards me and I looked up and saw Paul.

He smiled " Can I sit down?" , " Um yeah sure" I said , We sat there awkwardly until he asked " Did you find you 'Boyfriend' ?" he asked , I shook my head, " No I didn't but he'll show up at state". He nodded " So how did you meet Ezra?" , I sighed and smiled " Well long story short he had sent the wrong text message to me and we became friends". He nodded "Well I'm single by the way , so if things don't go good with Ezra" he smirked , I smiled " Your not really my type , but you never know" he smiled , " So what's it's like running Millwood?" I asked , " Autumn scares me , but if I was Power Surge I will be shaking in my boots" , I looked at him " You're saying that we don't have a change against them ". He shook his head " No I didn't mean that". Someone else had appeared and it was Robbie , " Hey" he said , I looked at him shocked , I looked back a Paul but he was gone , He sat down " You said you wanted to talk" , I looked at him I did? , " Um yeah , I just" His phone went off " Hold on" he pulled out his phone and quickly typed something then he put his phone down , " What were you saying?" , " I was going to say that I don't want to lose you in my life so I came here to clean things up between us" , he smiled " To be honest I would be dead with out your smiled and your humor" , I rolled my eye's " We still have yet to go Surfing" I told him." I'm gonna be leaving in the next few days , so we may have to wait on that , but I feel like we're looking for different people", I nodded " Yeah I guess" ," I should focus on state and not think about the future" I told him , " Yeah , but maybe we could hang out for the few days that I'll be here" He reached out and held my hand I just looked at him then looked down." No , I'm Sorry Robbie, I'm really busy this week , but I still promise you that I will find you and we can surf" I said , He smiled " I'd like that' He stood up " Well I better go" he stood up and left and I smiled , I hadn't hurt his feelings at all. I sat there alone since Robbie had left I heard a lot of voice from people that I knew , I looked up and saw The Chicken Girls .

"Did somebody call the Chicken girls" asked Quinn and the rest all sat including Harmony and Rhyme , "So who did you choose?" asked Harmony as she sat next to me , I smiled " You knew how I chose" , she did know and she smiled while the girls all dig into a ice cream that I had gotten.