i. interview of the decade

"joon, where's minjun's shoes? I told you to get them" y/n sighed as she looked down at her smiling two year olds feet, picking up the boy while he giggled due to her walking fast around their house

"I'm sorry jagiya, I was getting mr.joe from under nala's bed" namjoon smiled warmly as he took the happy boy into his arms while his wife reciprocated the smile kissing his cheek. even though they've been married for almost four years, namjoon's ears still turned red whenever she would kiss the boy.

some things never changed

"you are a lifesaver, I swear if ji cried about mr.joe one more time, I would've went crazy" the twenty-six year old mom chuckled seeing as her three year old, ji walked down the main stairs of the house to where her parents and brother were holding her stuffed rabbit, mr.joe.

everything moved fast through out the house as the family got ready for their first interview of many. big hit decided that it would be a good idea to introduce namjoon's family to the world, everyone knew of the man's family but not as much as they would like.

namjoon is very big on privacy amongst his wife and kids so, having a reality show about them was something he did not want in the beginning.

that was until y/n heard about it, at first she didn't want anyone AT ALL to know about their kids but that went downhill in 2017 when jungkook and namjoon accidentally spilled the beans about the then two year old seoah.

after that whole fiasco army began to want to meet the girl but, namjoon was not having it. he'd only post the kids birthday pictures, pregnancy announcements along with y/n and his wedding photos nothing more, nothing less.

but things changed.

the family of six rushed through out their airy house, seoah and jaehwa skipping around like the happy children they are while their parents panicked to find minjuns shoes...once again

"minjun-ah, did you want to wear shoes today buddy?" namjoon questioned his son, the small brown curls that decorated the boys head shook lightly as he shook his head 'no', showing off his dimpled smiled.

"okay, we're ready then!" namjoon chuckled as his nodded, minjun making grabby hands for his mother.

"teddy why don't you want to wear shoes?" y/n questioned her son, her face inching closer to the giggly boy.

"becwause bawney doesn't" minjun gave his mom his best puppy eyes poking out his bottom lip, his mother couldn't help but to swoon as she pulled him even closer to her.

one thing about y/n, she is in love with all of her kids.

"okay! mommies babies I need you all to come here!" the mother of four shouted, her voice soft as the sound multiple feet echoed through out her large house.

"yes mommy?" seoah looked up at her mom, holding both ji and jaehwa's hands.

"so I want you all on your best behav- where's daddy?" an irritated sigh escaped y/n's lips as she looked around for her now silver-haired husband.

"im here!" the man chirped from behind her, drinking a banana milk that jungkook had left in their fridge.

"okay, i want everyone to be themselves and on their best behavior- luna and namjoon i'm talking to you two and just be cute kids that you are" the mom joked seeing as her husband gasped while her daughter smiled innocently, her doe like eyes sparkly at the mention of her name.

"okay.. let's go film"

the family sat on their couch as lights, cameras, and staff set up to get ready for the first interview of the day

"we want to know about your life until now, then we'll film everything else like a reality show," the interviewer, lane smiled as the children played with each other giggling at rosalie's facial expressions.

"how much time do we have?" both namjoon and y/n asked the female, joking as she chuckled lightly throwing her hair back.

"we have all the time that you do, tell us first about how you met" lane nodded her head allowing the couple to start their stories.

"i think i tell this story the best" namjoon sat up in his seat adjusting nala as well, since she wanted to sit on his lap.

y/n rolled her eyes at her husband but nonetheless let him continue their story.

"this is the story of us..."

|NAMJOONS BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|
REAL TIME CHAPTERS WILL HAVE THE PICTURES LIKE ABOVE!!
STORY TELLING CHAPTERS WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT PICTURE FORMAT

you don't know how i excited
i am for this!
enjoy babes ,
don't forget to
comment+vote
<3