iii. mr.joe's escape

once the family finished their first interview of the day, the camera crew remained filming to get footage of what actually happened inside of the young family's home. episodes of the present time, coming out after story time episodes aired.

"m..mommy" minjun hiccuped as he tried to reach up for his mother to hold him, the small boy had been walking behind her like tiny duckling until they reached their living room. 

"yes teddy, what's wr- when did that happen?" y/n's eyebrows furrowed, worry flowing through her face as she bent down to reach the same height as her now bleeding son. 

"i...I don't know. I j..just wanted to get your phone but i..I hit my a..arm on the t..table" teddy's breathing hitched as he tried to control himself from crying in front of the cameras. him wanting the world to see him as a big boy. the boy's doe eyes downturned as his lips slightly quivered. 

y/n hated seeing any of her babies cry, especially her baby boy. "oh teddy, why didn't you get tell me? mommy would've gotten the phone for you" y/n poked out her bottom lip as a single tear fell from her baby boys brown eyes. 

"be..because I wanted to be b...big boy" teddy wrapped his arms around his mothers neck, letting his tears escape. y/n immediately hugged her child back, ignoring the many camera's recording them as she conforted her child. 

"it's okay, pumpkin... just call me when you need help okay? and remember its okay to cry, big boys can cry" the mom rubbed tiny circles around her small childs back to calm him down as small tears fell from her eyes. 

an unsuspecting namjoon entered the room holding a half eaten spring roll in his mouth as he paused at the scene of his wife and child both crying in the middle of the living room. 

"what happened in here?" the grown man questioned the camera crew as his assistant pulled him aside to explain why the mother-son duo now sat on the floor hugging.

"he barely cut himself" namjoon jokingly sighed as a soft smile spread across his face while he enjoyed the scene before him. 

that sweet moment soon ended as a loud boom sounded throughout the house followed by a loud cry. "what the hell was that?!" the mom cursed covering her youngest childs ears as he smiled at her language. 

"more like who" namjoon sighed going up the stairs to the twins rooms. 

throughout his six years of fatherhood, kim namjoon could almost always tell which one of his kids we're crying. it was like his superpower, so he immediately knew by the sound of wavering cries that his princess, rosalie was crying.

"shh rosie it's okay!" luna tried calming her younger sister, holding her in a tight hug. 

"kim jaehwa what happened?" namjoon questioned the small girl, her light eyebrows immediately raising at the sight of her silver-haired father. 

"mr. joe's gone daddy" the girl pouted at the sound of her little sister crying louder.

namjoon's shoulders dropped at the words of his four year old, of course mr. joe was gone....again. I'm going to kill taehyung for buying her that damn bear, namjoon sighed picking up both girls in each arm taking them back to their large living room on the first floor. 

"what happened? please don't say its mr.joe" y/n sighed, taking the puffy cheeked rosalie into her arms. 

"mr.joe escaped mommy!" luna exclaimed her wide eyes causing her mom to smile at her expression. 

"can you tie my shoe pwease?" minjun questioned one of the staff behind the camera's named kristi, her and him being familiar due to past tours that kristi went on with his fathers band. 

"of course, teddy" the girl bent down to tie his shoe as attention went back to the twins.

"ji...what if it's time to hang up the towel on mr.joe?" the girls father questioned her as she pouted, her bottom lip sticking out as her eyebrows downturned. 

"but uncy tae tae bought him from japan!" the four year old exclaimed, throwing her head back as she began to slide onto the floor, her body curling into a ball. 

"how about we get more plushies as a replacement?"y/n softly suggested to her daughter seeing as the girls eyes lightly sparkled at the thought of more toys. 

"but I want uncy tae tae to get them! he knows the plushies that I like" the girl spoke in a matter of fact tone as she folded her arms over her chest. 

"DADDYYYYYY DADDY DA-" nala coughed lightly before continuing her shouting as she ran into the room, holding the brown teddy bear by the name of mr.joe in her hands.

"why don't they call mommy?" joon turned to look at his wife, pulling one of her box braids back into her bun. 

"because mommy isn't having none of that" the woman joked knowing she's whipped as hell for her children. 

"MR.JOE!!! where were you? you silly bear!" ji exclaimed running over to her stuffed bear. 

"here we go again" namjoon sighed, his head falling onto his wife's shoulder as she chuckled. 

jaehwa on the other hand smiled brightly at her best friend/sister, getting back her most prized stuffed animal. the girl's had been inseparable since the womb so seeing ji happy was automatically a serotonin boost for jaehwa. 

"I will protect you foreber mr.joe!" ji grinned as she kissed all over the bears plushie face. 

"and I'll pwotect wosawie foreber too!" teddy exclaimed as his small legs helped him run over to his older sister and her bear. 

"we're raising miniature crackheads" y/n bursted into a fit of laughter, her loud laugh resembling a duck as namjoon chuckled lightly, looking over at his wife's beautiful smile. 

"they get it from you!" namjoon joked, running away from his wife knowing that she'd chase him after his comment regardless of the camera crew catching their interactions. 

"everyone chase daddy!" y/n yelled to her children as they all complied, the house sounding like a chaotic playground as everyone ran around. 

there is nothing else like this family.

|NAMJOONS BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|
are y'all ready for the real shit to happen??
enjoy babes ,
don't forget to
comment+vote <3