xiv. wake up

"where's y/n?" namjoon questioned one of the only manager left backstage, looking around for his seven month pregnant girlfriend

"we need to get you to the hospital asap" sejin, the boys manager immediately spoke up as the boys all exited the stage.

namjoon did a double take, what do you mean take me to the hospital? the man's thoughts went crazy as he followed behind manager sejin to the company's car that had just arrived.

"is noona okay?" jungkook questioned jin as the older shrugged, still trying to gauge what was happening for his own self.

namjoon ran a finger through his blonde hair, using one of the wipes that sejin had passed him to take off his makeup in the car. I just wanted to hug her after the show, then go watch movies like we always do the man pouted at his thoughts of not getting to do his ritual with the girl.

"she's going to be okay" namjoon mumbled in a way to reassure himself as the group of him and all of the boys, excluding jin and jungkook since there wasn't enough space for the two.

"its going to be okay, hyung... if y/n-ah was strong enough to deal with us for four months straight, she can pull through this" jimin tried his hardest to reassure his friend but, he himself was worried for the girl he had grown to love as a sister.

"yeah... she did have to stay in a room with you guys while being four months pregnant..." namjoon sighed, laying his head on the window just as the hospital came into his view.

as soon as sejin parked the car, the boy were out of it racing to the front door. namjoon quickly made his way to the receptionist desk to give her whatever information she'd need.

"name?"

"kim namjoon" the boy groaned watching as she slowly typed his name into the system for the medical records.

"no sir, I meant the patient" the woman chuckled clearly unaware of his urgency to get to his girlfriend and child.

"y/n y/l, she was admitted like twenty minutes ago... I need to see her"

 I need to see her"