iv. the wait?

"we've been thinking back to the story of you and y/n met, rm

"we've been thinking back to the story of you and y/n met, rm... if you guys met in march 2014 why didn't you date then?"  lane questioned namjoon as he turned his head away from the woman sheepishly, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

"oh I can tell you! this idiot lost my number... so for three months I didn't receive a text" y/n smirked as she looked into the camera ahead of her, herself and the crew laughing at her tone.

"I didn't mean to!" namjoon groaned thinking back at how his younger self lost his now wife's number all those years back.

"do you mind sharing the story of what happened and a short story from your first date?" lane questioned the girl as she laughed loudly, her duck like laugh causing her husband to share his own exquisite laughter as well.

"i'll tell you the story from the beginning... not the beginning beginning but you know. the true beginning" y/n rambled as namjoon placed his land loosely on her thigh. with a smile, the girl started their story.

➜june 2014

june 2014

y/n sighed for the second time as she walked through narita international airport in tokyo, japan. the brown skinned girl needed an escape from america for her twentieth birthday and thought why not do tokyo, so here she was with her best friends felicity and jackie.

"girl we are in a different country for your twentieth birthday and you have the nerve to SIGH?!" jackie exclaimed, not caring about how loud she was inside of the foreign airport. jackie was like the mom of their friend group as she always found herself scolding y/n and felicity no matter where they went.

jackie's deep brown skin somehow glowed as she walked around the airport after their thirteen hour flight. if there was one thing that everyone admired about jackie, it was her beautiful glow.

"ugh jackie! give her a break, we've been on a plane for almost fourteen hours" felicity groaned, dragging along her louis vuitton luggage along with her through out the terminal.