xi. one big dysfunctional family

"die fucker dieee" jungkook exclaimed as he played video games with jaehwa, the girl giggling loudly beside him

"aish jungkook-ah! go wash your mouth with soap, you can't teach luna words like that" jackie groaned turning off the playstation. jackie placed a hand on her hip as the boy sighed, kissing his nieces forehead before walking away to the backyard.

jin, jackie and jungkook had came over the house to earlier than the rest of the crew to enjoy some fun with the kids, that was until jungkook began to teach both twins different words that they had no business saying.

"but titi jackie, the game was getting to the good part!" jaehwa exclaimed with a pout as jackie rolled her eyes.

"aht aht aht... go find uncle jin babe and tell him we're hungry please" jackie sighed rubbing a hand over her very pregnant belly as she took a seat on the plush white couch that y/n had bought four years ago.

jaehwa immediately listened to her aunt that was like her best friend, going to find the tall man that she called 'jin jin'.

"jin jin, titi and the baby are hungry.. again" luna sighed as jin laughed loudly at her exhausted expression. the girl was jackie's best friend any other day but, today was not that day.

"jaehwa go outside and play with kookie... you can stop being your aunts messenger today" jin joked patting the girls hair as she happily ran outside.

"STOP RUNNING IN THE HOUSE MOONIE!" followed behind the girl as y/n walked down the stairs into her living room to see jackie just sitting there rubbing her belly on the couch.

"so what words did jungkook teach jaehwa and ji today?" y/n questioned her best friend as she laughed, throwing her head back.

"he said and I quote 'die fucker die'... I can't with him" jackie chuckled as y/n ran a hand through her hair to sooth her.

"thats not as bad as yoongi teaching seoah 'do you want to die' in korean" y/n smiled thinking back to her daughter at the age of two repeating the mans words as the man smiled behind her with his infamous gummy smile.

"when are the rest of the idiots getting here by the way? I haven't seen felicity in over a month... I swear hoseok is trying to keep me away from her-"

"that's because the last time you saw my wife and kids, hyuna came home knowing what twerking was. hey y/nie" hoseok's voice sounded thought out the living room causing y/n to laugh at the mans appearance.

hoseoks hair was a curly mess, half of his jacket was on while the other half was in hojun's hand. hyuna hung from his back loosely as well. felicity on the other looked as put together as she normally was, her red hair straightened while she wore a floral print dress without the kids clinging to her.