xxiii. the sun and the moon

y/n's palms began to sweat in anticipation as namjoon began to say his vows

y/n's palms began to sweat in anticipation as namjoon began to say his vows. this is it, the young bride quietly thought to herself as she gazed into the eyes of her lover. the couple had went through the beginning stages of the wedding in a good 15 minutes, now finally getting to the goods and juicy part.

"y/n.... I can't do this without you" the man of the hour started off his vows, his eyes bore into y/n's own. the eyes of kim namjoon held a different story of love, the love that no one knew ever existed but always wanted. namjoon is in love and he plans to stay there.

those six words held a special kind of weight for the male, he'd said them to her when they boys went on their first major tour.

y/n tilted her head at her soon to be husband's confession, was that everything? the woman nodded her head in attempts to allow him to continue with his speech. she'd known that her (soon to be) husband had a way with words... hell he's one of the best rappers in south korea. 

"I can't do this rapper thing, be a dad hell, I probably can't even tie a shoe without you. you're like my bike, I can't get anywhere without you... especially since I don't have a driver's license," groom namjoon joked as the crowd of 250-something people laughed along to his words.

"you're the sun to my moon and together we made a moon child...she got her looks from you, by the way. jagi... if there's anything I want to take home with me tonight, its you as my wife... and those ten dollar veggie bites that we bought as hor d'oeuvres. seriously, what the hell is an hour d'oeuvres?" the dimple in namjoon's cheek deepened as he smiled to his bride after whispering the end of his sentence. if there was one thing that namjoon was whenever he was around y/n, it's his authentic self.

"all jokes aside though, jagi I can't wait to take this next step with you and hopefully about a million and one more. I love you" namjoon finished his vows as the crowd of family and friends aw'd behind him.

"and as for you, y/n?" the officiator of the service turned to the bride with a smile. this had been one of the most energetic wedding's he'd been to in a good ten years.

y/n chuckled at the officiator's words, "how can I go up against that? he literally called me the sun to his moon." joked y/n as she turned back to her soon to be (in literally five minutes) husband.

"its kinda unbeatable right?" namjoon joked along with the girl as she lightly punched his shoulder, giggling in her own way.

"I could take you. to my dearest joonbug... oh yeah I'm going for deep cuts, babe. kim namjoon, where do I start? I think I should start back in 2014 when we met, you are a crazy- caring man joon. has everyone heard the story of when we met?" y/n turned to the crowd, of course she would turn her vows into a discussion. that was simply how y/n y/l worked.