v. pillowtalk

"how'd you like today jagi?" namjoon questioned his wife as he entered their shared bathroom, the man wrapped his arms around her waist while planting his head on her shoulder, sighing contently

"today was fun, reliving our first date was... interesting" y/n chuckled as she began to brush her teeth while her husband stayed clinging to her.

before the beautiful couple were married, namjoon wasn't one for skinship but as time passed the more and more he began to embrace it. the man squeezed his arms a little tighter around his wife's waist before completely letting go so she could finish brushing her teeth.

"I haven't thought back to our first date in months... you're so beautiful" joon smiled contently, his hooded eyes watching as y/n did her night time routine.

"aht aht aht! stop looking at me like that, the last time you did I ended up on bedrest for seven months" the ebony girl rolled her eyes jokingly as she looked over at her smiling husband.

the girl quickly finishing up her night time routine, going into their shared master bedroom while her husband trailed behind her like a lost puppy.

"come cuddle me, I want to reminisce" y/n giggled as she opened up her arms for the much bigger man to climb into. namjoon quickly found himself in her arms, switching their position so that he would cuddle her instead.

"what do you want to think about, princess?" the man mumbled into her hair as she grinned the warmth of his skin bringing a new found comfort to the woman.

namjoon nestled into y/n's back to get even more comfortable, pulling her closer lightly as they're room lights dimmed for its daily timer. the moon's light being the only source of light in the room.

"I want to think about us" y/n sighed lulling herself softly to sleep as the man chuckled from behind her, planting a wet kiss on her forehead as she opened her eyes back up.

"now I'm up, joon" the women frowned, turning her body to face his own.

"I still remember the first time I saw you on the runway," the grey-is silver haired man softly smiled as he brought a hand up to caress the girls face. "you didn't even know I was there but God... you were the only woman I saw that night" his eyes softened seeing as his wife smiled brightly from his words.

all he wanted was to keep his woman happy.

y/n chuckled lightly at the mans words, knowing good and well that he was there from the beginning. she had remembered seeing the then blonde haired man, sitting in the third row beaming at the sight of her.

"oh you wanna go there? I remember the first concert that I went to for you guys. I was like two weeks pregnant with nala and you guys performed boy in luv but you were the only boy that I could see" y/n chuckled thinking back to the distant memory, a frown falling onto her face as she remembered what happened after.

namjoon sighed as he brought his wife closer to him, the memories of their past arguments dawning over him.

some things were better to leave unsaid.

"don't do that to me again, kim namjoon" the soft voice of the women namjoon loves shook lightly as she looked up at him, diamond like tears clouding her gaze.

"I won't ever hurt you like that again, I promise" murmured the man as he planted a tender kiss on her forehead.

some promises break, but hopefully this one doesn't.

. . .

|NAMJOONS BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|looks like the drama is brewing

looks like the drama is brewing..
what happened in our beloved
couples past?

this is somewhat like a filler ...
comment what you think
happened!