xviii. to be screwed... the story of y/n

the sound of a child's crying woke y/n up out of her sleep

the sound of a child's crying woke y/n up out of her sleep. she'd been dreaming of herself on a beach in the maldives, drinking tequila without worries until she was abruptly pulled out of her slumber.

minjun's up.

turning to her left, y/n rolled her eyes at her husbands current state. namjoon slept peacefully, his lower jaw slack as he snored his life away. oh how she wished that was her.

going into minjun's room, y/n let out a small sigh as she'd caught sight of her wailing two year old. on instinct, the mother approached her child, picking him up from his bed.

"its okay, mommy's got you"  y/n bounced her body to soothe the poor boy. minjun's body grew warm from his crying, he'd been doing good until he had a bad dream.

"m....mommy." teddy sniffled a small pout forming on his face as he used his entire tiny hand to wipe away the salty tears in his eyes.

y/n simply hummed in response as she checked the clock on the boy's night stand.

4:23 a.m.

"in my dweam, I wasn't the...there. you, daddy, jiji, wosie, and nana were. but, I wasn't" teddy dug his head into his mother's once dry neck, trying to get as close as possible to her. he couldn't just disappear.

"what happened... in the dream?" y/n's soft voice lowered as she tried to compose herself. her eyes filled with exhaustion but, her heart yearned to keep her son safe and happy.

"you and daddy went dismey world" minjun stated as if it was the most heartbreaking news in the world.

we went to fricken dismey world.

"baby it's okay, we'll go to disney again. but we can only do that if little princes like you, get some rest. okay?" y/n frowned at her sons reasoning. she really missed out on her maldives dream because of damn disney world.

after a good ten minutes of getting minjun to go to bed, the baby was out like a light. it only took a good disney world persuasion to get him to go back to bed.

getting back in her bed, y/n bumps into her nightstand completely forgetting about the wooden stan. "fuck fuck fuck" the woman cursed under her breath as she rubbed her hip getting back into her bed. completely unaware of the tiny jewel that rolled into the vent.

9:45 a

9:45 a.m.

"baby...jagi...princess... my love" namjoon peppered y/n's cheek with kisses to wake up the woman. she'd gotten a good few more hours of rest after her fifteen minutes of talking with minjun at four a.m.

opening one eye, y/n grimaced at the kisses. "joon I adore your affection, but I adore your silence even more- shut up. please and thank you". the mother of four grinned as he turned over on her side to get some rest.

"agent mini genius please report to agent papa's room... over" namjoon whispered into the moana walkie-talkie on his nightstand. the walkie-talkie came in a six pack from target so each person in the house had one.

"this is agent mini genius, I'm coming dad- agent papa" seoah's adolescent voice filled the speaker just a she entered the room.

"you started this, bub" namjoon chuckled as he kissed y/n's cheek one last time before turning her over to the wolves...wolf. "you know what to do, seoseo" namjoon smiled warmly, kissing the girls forehead as he made his way to the master bathroom.

almost immediately seoah was on top of her mother, planting kisses along her face. "wake up mommy!" the six year old giggled as her back hit the bed.

"I'm up seoseo" y/n teased the girl, tickling her as she'd done for the past five years.

the girls played some more until namjoon exited the bathroom. y/n placed a tiny kiss onto the girls forehead, walking into the grey and white bathroom.

she'd washed her face, taken a shower, and brushed her teeth in a record time of twenty minutes whilst blasting her 'dont simp, be a hoe' playlist. it's become a ritual for the mom to listen to that playlist every morning.

stepping out of the bathroom into the cold air of their nature styled master bedroom. the fog from the bathroom, warmed y/n's lightly as she went over to her night stand to put on her wedding ring. she'd done the same routine everyday.

y/n's body tensed up, her muscles getting tighter as she searched the night stand for the round, primrose rose-gold ring. "where's my wedding ring?" the woman mumbled, checking to make sure her husband wasn't behind her.

"shit shit shit" y/n cursed as she ran a hand through her goddess braids. how the hell was she going to let namjoon know she lost the ring?

"jagi! come eat breakfast" namjoon called from the bottom of the stairs, cheerful as he made his way back to the kids. teddy and jaehwa sat in their pajamas while, ji and seoah were dressed for the day. the kids all ate away at their pancakes and bacon.

"just a second!" y/n called out to the man, rummaging through the night stands drawer.

im fucking screwed.

. . .

|NAMJOONS BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|i thought this book would be like twenty chapters at most

i thought this book would be like twenty chapters at most.... this book is very much giving close to thirty maybe forty.

🌿

this chapter was third cause of my stress today😭