xxvi. flawita's hawt

➜ day ¹/₅ , traveling with a sad bunny

day ¹/₅ , traveling with a sad bunny

traveling with a group of eighteen calls for a private jet, in every case. especially when the group is of celebrity royalty in both korea and the US. the bangtan family successfully made it to the states with all passports and children in tact. no one... not even mr.joe was left behind.

as the plan began to ascend, jungkook sighed as he realized that he would be apart of the single crew once again. it wasn't as bad as most people made it out to be. but, being single at 23 was a big blow to his ego.

taehyung and jimin on the other hand were happy with their current marital status.

taehyung being one of the most eligible bachelors in south korea (like jungkook). and jimin being happily occupied with his now two year old daughter, jaemin.

"if you keep pouting like that kookie, you're future partner is going to think that you're minjun's age" y/n joked with her youngest friend, y/n had been one of the only other people to know how jungkook felt at the moment. after all, the golden maknae had to tell his man-crush and his man-crush's wife how he'd been feeling.

"that just means that they'll think you're cute" jackie chimed in to cheer up her friend. he'd been like her first child watching him grow into the man that he is today over the past six years.

"see, this noona gets me!" jungkook chuckled, happier from her compliment as he smiled adoringly to jackie. a small smile spread across Jackie's face from the compliment.

jackie and jungkook were also close to each other considering jungkook and jin's close bond. it had been inevitable for them to have a strong bond.

as the plane began its decent to the ground, each parent took hold of their kid... or kids and exited the flight, immediately getting into the several cars that HYBE had ordered for them.

the kims (namjoon) in one car, the jung's in the second, and everyone else in the last car. each car had been filled to the brim with passenger's all eager to be in florida.

"namjoon you booked the rooms that are already in disney's park, right?" y/n turned to her husband, expecting him to automatically answer her.

"uh.. sure?" namjoon let out a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his neck.

y/n rolled her eyes at her husband, she'd always coordinated their trips and this was the reason why.

namjoon quickly shuffled through his bags for his phone to look up the hotel reservation and surely enough it was for the right hotel.