x. apologies from the heart

➜ two months after the incident, november 2014

two months after the incident, november 2014

y/n groaned loudly as she raced into the bathroom adjacent to her bedroom, barely making it to the toilet as she let out the contents of last night's dinner into the porcelain bowl.

the woman hastily got up from the tiled floor, getting up to brush her teeth once again. being two months pregnant wasn't the best thing in the world to say the least. but, it did help to have friends there to help.

"so how has the baby been treating you princess?" jin questioned the girl as he entered the apartment with the key she'd gifted him, just in case she needed help with anything.

over the past two weeks the duo grew closer, jin helping the woman with her  pregnancy cravings and y/n helping him with his crush on jackie.

"they've decided that food is not the move for them" the woman sighed, taking a seat beside the man as he laughed loudly displaying his windshield wiper laugh for her.

"of course they are, you're two months pregnant today plus, no one told you to put hot sauce on shrimp carbonara" jin joked  thinking back to the girls weird craving from the night before.

"it was the baby! they wanted it more than me" the mother to be groaned, throwing her head back just as another wave of nausea flowed through her.

rushing to the bathroom, jin found himself holding back the woman's braided hair as she threw up once again into the toilet. once y/n had cleaned herself up, the man decided to prepare her food that she wouldn't throw up.

"this is the only baby that I know like oreos and pickles" the girl joked, eating away at the food as jin sat beside her disgusted with his new friend before sighing rather loudly to catch her attention.

"yes jin?"

"are you going to talk to him anytime soon? he won't stop asking about you or the baby" the older friend smiled softly as y/n shrugged.

"he should've never said what he said" mumbled y/n as she played with the him of her shirt, looking everywhere but at her friend as he sighed.

"we go back on tour tomorrow, princess. you two should talk before we leave, I don't want you and him to not speak for the five months that we are away... you'd be ready to give birth by the time we do get back" the man frowned, playing with her braids as she sighed sadly herself.

once the two were finished with their talk, jin left to go finish packing for their tour leaving the pregnant y/n to think for herself. if namjoon cared, he would've acted like it. the girl thought to herself as she clicked on yet another bts interview to watch her childs father and her new found friends.