ii. the night we met

➜ march 2014

march 2014

the rain poured down heavily over seoul, everyone around either wore umbrellas or a hood to stay out of the downpour. everyone except young model, y/n y/l.

the teenaged girl ran throughout the heavy downpour, her brownskinned hand over her hair as she tried to look for her hotel. "I should've took those korean classes more seriously" the girl huffed, her damp clothes causing her to shiver slightly as they clung to her body.

the model was told a month prior to study up on basic korean to get through her week in seoul, but her being the stubborn idiot that she was, she decided that she could learn it in a week. korean being one of the most difficult languages to learn never seeming to faze the girl.

looking around for an unbrella, the girl quickly sought shelter under the local convenience mart on the corner, an umbrella stand holder being inside the mart.

"uli gagee osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida (welcome to our store)" the older man that stood at the front of the store greeted the girl as she bowed, replying with a hi.

"I really should've taken those korean classes" the girl groaned, making her way to the back of the store where the refrigerators were held.

there had only been one other person inside of the store being a silver haired boy, covered in all black wearing a beanie halfway showing his hair, a mask, and sunglasses.

is that really necessary? the girl thought to herself as she observed the boy that seemed to be her age on the other side of the fridges.

the girl simply  shrugged walking away from the refrigerator unaware of where she was going as she bumped into the boy, dropping her mango milkis causing it to burst on the ground.

the duo watched as the fizzy drink bounced around, spilling its contents onto the both of them. "I am so sorry" y/n quickly apologized to the boy, the both of them reached down to grab the can... and well you know what that means.

"ow!" namjoon chuckled his hand rubbing the sore spot on his head where his and y/n's foreheads collided.

"again... I'm sorry" the girl apologized once again, a small laugh escaping her lips as the boy waved her off, a small smile now spreading across his face.

"it's okay, sorry. I'm namjoon" namjoon joked, holding his hand out for the girl to shake his hand. the boy took this time to observe the girl,  from her curly hair to her white polished  finger nails and the sfw badge that she wore wrapped around her neck.