xix. rules of engagement

y/n huffed as she sat down beside namjoon, keeping her left hand under her right

y/n huffed as she sat down beside namjoon, keeping her left hand under her right. the woman's goddess braids, brushed against namjoons shoulder gaining his attention.

"how was breakfast?" namjoon questioned his wife, a sly smirk slowly spreading across his face as the woman laughed.

"the eggos were amazing, joon" y/n chuckled, turning to face the camera that they'd been talking to for the past four weeks. the camera was honestly becoming the family's bestfriend.

"I had burberry waffles!" teddy exclaimed, running past the camera to jump on his mothers lap. y/n jumped from the impact, her son's movement tripping her out as she held him.

namjoon watched in content as the woman moved her left hand to play with their sons hair. the ring. where was the ring? namjoon's eyes shifted from y/n's left hand to her happy smile.

"bub where's-"

"hello again, kim family!" leann's cheerful voice interrupted the man as she'd begun filming. the twins and seoah found their seats on the couch before focusing on the woman.

"hi mrs.leann!" each of the kids greeted the woman with a smile before going back to their own worlds. the girls focused on their ipads while teddy watched from over their shoulders.

"so today's topic is you guys' engagement! I've been waiting for this topic since the beginning," leann chuckled, fixing her skirt as she looked back up to the family.

"who wants to tell the story?"

in almost an instant y/n and namjoon both turned to each other, she'd known that he knew. she could feel his knowledge.

"I'll tell it" namjoon pursed his lips turning to face, leann.

oh brother.