vi. a love so sweet

➜ september 2014

september 2014

laughter escaped from the mouths of kim namjoon and y/n y/l as the couple chased each other around the girls apartment in korea. she had to move to the foreign country for two months in order to continue her work.

"you can't catch me, invisibility cloak!" namjoon yelled standing still in place as the girl crashed into him, sending the two of them onto the floor.

y/n laughed loudly at her boyfriend of a month and a half's antics, pulling him up off the floor to sit with her on the couch. "I'll be back" the girl chuckled, still living in the moment of the two of them falling onto the floor as she walked into her kitchen to get some water.

pouring water into a glass cup, y/n hummed the words to boy in luv. the song playing over and  over in her head and in the public. namjoon found himself behind the girl, smiling in adoration as he watched her do the simple act, unbeknownst to her.

"you're koreans getting good, princess" the boy smiled, his dimple poking out as he did so causing the girl to jump at his sudden words.

"gosh you cannot just do that, if we were in america I would've stabbed your ass" y/n sighed clutching her chest as she moved the glass of water away from herself to look at the man.

namjoon simply laughed bringing the girl into his chest, looking down to meet her eyes. "can I kiss you?" the blonde man questioned the girl as she nodded pulling him into  a tender, loving kiss. out of instinct the man kissed back softly.

fireworks bursted in namjoon's stomach from the feeling of her lips attached to his as they moved slowly and harmoniously together in sync.  his hand found the small of y/n's back as he deepened the kiss, savoring every bit of the woman in his arms.

the ebony girl pulled away hastily, searching his lustful eyes in attempt gauge his feeling before pressing back into his lips slow and sensually as her hands roamed through his hair.

"are you ready for any of this?" the simple question floated throughout the air as y/n hastily nodded her head. of course she was slightly scared, he would be the only other person she'd slept with... this wasn't a usual occurrence for the girl.

namjoon knew this information and decided to take everything slowly between the two, never forcing anything to happen.

the couple entered y/n's bedroom and well... we all know what happen's in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. when finished their deed, namjoon planted soft kisses along y/n's jawline bringing her soft warm skin closer to his own as he cuddled into her.

"joon?" the girl looked over at the man as he hummed in response allowing her to continue her question. "we were completely safe, right?" the twenty year old women questioned her lover as he nuzzled further into her back smiling.

"of course we were and we will always be" the man simply stated, kissing her cheek lightly as she smiled. namjoon hugged the girl tighter, thinking back to the love that they created not even ten minutes ago then to the condom that he'd thrown lazily in the trashcan. 

"but... joonie, I felt cum. are you absolutely sure that we were safe?" the woman sat up to look at her lover, her now red hair falling off her shoulders as she starred at the man with raised eyebrows.

"I'm sure... now lay down so we can enjoy each other" namjoon chuckled pulling the girl down as she rolled her eyes smirking.

"fine... but, you're buying us ice cream after this 'cuddle session'" the girl joked, going back to enjoy namjoon's presence.

in the back of the boys mind he couldn't help but to wonder, if the condom broke. but, that was a problem for a different day, all he wanted in this moment was to keep his girl close to him.

. . .

|NAMJOONS BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|um chile

um chile ... anyways