xxii. stressed brides and pasta.

➜ T-6 hours until the ceremony begins

T-6 hours until the ceremony begins

"honey c'mon take one more picture" georgia, y/n's mother smiled brightly gesturing to her own teeth as she snapped photos of her daughter. y/n sighed looking past her mother for her own daughter, seoah. the little two year old had been a giggling mess from seeing her mom getting her makeup done and now she was nowhere to be found in the hotel room.

"momma can you please stop taking pictures of me and find my daughter, if she's with yoongi bring her back in here as soon as possible" y/n sighed, feeling the nerves of her wedding day being here taking over.

the bangtan family woke up at approximately nine a.m., everyone had their jobs to do. and yet, from y/n's p.o.v no one was doing anything.

felicity, who sat on the hotel room couch asleep, was supposed to be getting her hair done. jackie's job was to keep y/n from getting stressed out... it wasn't working. and each of the boys were supposed to be tending to both of the betrothed.

"nooonnaaaa, I got your coffee!" jungkook's cheerful voice filled the room as he entered the somewhat tense atmosphere. jungkook paused in the doorway at the sight of his mom-like friend. she looked stressed.

"thank you heavens!" y/n abruptly stood up from the vanity chair in the room, gently taking the drink from the boy.

jungkook simply laughed at her actions, taking a seat beside the sleeping felicity. the bunny-like man felt warm and welcomed in the room. all of his friends had the best girlfriends in his opinion. y/n treated him like a little brother, jackie acted as if he was her son, while felicity treated him as an annoying little sibling and son.

"aren't you supposed to be calm today? I mean it is your wedding day" jungkook teased y/n, raising an eyebrow to the woman. jungkook knew exactly why his friend was stressed, seoah wasn't anywhere near her, felicity was out like a light, and none of the boys had brought her or the girls any food.

"kook I don't think you want to start with her today" felicity mumbled, eyes still closed as she tried to hold onto her sleep.

jungkook jumped in his seat from the sudden words of the ginger girl. clutching his heart the maknae finally found his words, "noona don't do that, I almost had a pig" the boy sighed.

"a pig?" y/n raised an eyebrow at the boy, sipping away at her hot drink.

"yeah like jin-hyung" jungkook shrugged as he got comfortable on the seat once again.