Chapter Sixteen

Summer POV

The little boy stood in front of me with a bright smile on his face. I hadn't seen him in years and he looked like he had when he was just a baby. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to leave you" I whispered walking closer to him. I pulled him into my arms "I love you, Daddy loves you too baby." I felt the tears leak out of my eyes.

"Hey baby, wake up you're having a nightmare."

I woke with Harry above me, he held my face in his face. "What do you remember from last night?"

"Everything," I stated. Last night had been amazing, it reminded me of four years ago when I first went with him however now was so much more passionate. I also had a rough idea what I was doing. I left the soreness between my legs it was understandable due to the fact that I hadn't had sex in almost five years.

This bought us onto the conversation about the first time we had had sex five years ago and me blurting out that Will was my son. He really was my son. I remembered the day very clearly.

I had woken up for the third day in a row feeling sick, I knew I'd be sick in less than a minute so I rushed to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet basin. There suddenly was a hurried rap on the bathroom door. "Summer, honey, are you okay in there?"

"Yeah Mom I'm fine," I choked back as more sick emptied from my stomach. "I think I have the flu."

"Okay, let me get you some water and then you can get back to bed."

"Thanks Mom," I groaned. I felt absolutely terrible, I had never been this ill in my life.

A couple of minutes later she came back with a glass of water, she quickly handed it to, and I took a quick sip which cleared my mouth. She helped me get up and carried me to my room. I settled in bed and pulled the covers to my neck. "Here stick this under your tongue," she handed me a thermometer. Seconds passed and she checked my temperature, it was normal. That's when I remembered that night two months previous.

"Mom," I muttered.

She turned towards me, "Yes sweetie."

"I might be pregnant..." I choked out. Her face was in shock, I knew that she couldn't believe what I had said so I repeated it. "I might be pregnant, Mom," the tears fell from my eyes.

"How?" she cried.

"I was at a party and got drunk, there was this guy that I was interested in, so we had sex," I wobbled. "He didn't have a condom and I said it was fine, we both were too drunk to care about protecting ourselves."

"Okay, I'll go and get you a test," I nodded, I knew at this point no matter what I did I wouldn't have an abortion, I couldn't even think about giving my baby up.

As soon as I found out I was pregnant I broke down, Mom comforted me, she took the day off work to look after me and help me decide what to do. She supported me whatever though.

My flashback ended and I laid back on my back still naked from last night. As I looked out of the window onto the beautiful beach lined with palm trees, I could feel the tears slide down my face. I had messed up. I had messed up bad.

Harry hated me, for what I had done, he never had any feelings for me, I was just a nanny for Will and now Will's mother. He'd never understand why I did what I did, for him, for Will, for me.

It had been a couple of hours since he had left, I had no idea where he was or what he had said to his family. I was the outsider here, I had no one to turn to. I needed Mom.

Once my tears had dried up I wrapped the thin blanket around me and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower to wash last night off me. I put light make up on to cover up the tear stains left on my face, plus I didn't want it to melt off in the heat.