Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The following Monday, I started at the local high school for the last few months of my junior year. Alex walked me to the office to get my class schedule. Alex and I had a few classes near each other at the same time during the day. He offered to walk me to my first class and I agreed so I wouldn't be late or get lost.

Alex was a senior so we didn't have any classes together, so I felt awkward entering a class where I knew no one. "I'll see you at lunch," Alex said to me before leaving me outside my classroom.

"Sure," I nodded as I stepped inside. Many of the students turned to face me as I walked in but I ignored them and took a seat at the back of the classroom.

When the teacher entered she didn't even acknowledge that I had joined the class and carried on with her usual lesson. Fortunately for me it was on something I had already done in my old high school.

The day was long and boring until lunch that is. Alex met me outside the cafeteria and we walked together inside. Everyone's eyes were on us. I felt so self-conscious. "They're looking at me," I whispered to Alex. "I should go."

"Don't," he sighed. "Ignore them, they're not looking at you, they're looking at me. I've never walked a girl to lunch before. They all know I'm am player, so it's weird for them to see me with you."

"Okay," I bluntly replied.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to where his friends sat. "Guys you remember Ellie, from last week?" They all looked at me blankly, I guess they didn't remember me, to be honest I couldn't remember them.

"I'm Meg," the girl I front of me with long black hair that had bright pink tips said. I nodded at her. "This is my boyfriend Nate," she smiled at the boy next to her who also had blond hair.

"Nice to meet you. I'm also Alex's best friend," Nate said.

Suddenly three beautiful girls walked into the cafeteria. Alex and the rest of the guys on the table turned towards then and watched them. "They're so hot," one of the commented as the girls came closer to us.

Everyone else's eyes in the cafeteria were on them also as they reached the table I was sitting at. The first that reached us was a busty redhead with green eyes. She sat across from me with a smile on her face.

The second girl was a lanky girl with the curly white hair. She ignored me straight away and started making out with one of the guys on the table that had ignored me when I sat down at the table.

The third girl was a tall, leggy blonde. Her clothes screamed 'sex'. The first thing she did when she came to us was to straddle Alex.

"That's Sophie," Meg said pointing to the red head that sat across from me, she then turned to the girl making out and said, "That's Jennica." She then leant forward and pointed towards the girl on Alex's lap who was kissing Alex hungrily. "And that's Victoria, his 'girlfriend'." She used inverted commas.

"Cool, I'm Ellie," I smiled at the girls, only Sophie acknowledged me.

"So Alex are you free tonight?" Victoria said in sultry voice.

"Yeah, I am. Come to my room at eight and I'll give you a good time," Alex huskily said back. I was a little surprised how open he was about it.

"They hook up about once a week, maybe a couple other times," Meg said making it clear about his nightly activities. "He then hooks with a couple of other girls during the week as well."

"How many girls has he been with?" I asked curiously.

"Who knows? There has been a few girls that he has been unable to get into the pants of. That includes me but then I'm his best friend's girlfriend. I'm surprised he hasn't got into yours."

"Yeah well, I'm not a slut plus I'm still a virgin."

"Wow really that's great," she said surprised. "I'm surprised, you're really pretty."

"Thanks," I blushed. Somehow the whole time I was with Marc he was unable to have sex with me, he did try but I'd managed to push him away. I'm so grateful of that, I wanted my first time to be perfect.

"Hey what are the plans for you birthday Alex?" a rough voice asked from beside Meg.

"I thought we could go down to the beach and have a few beers and a bonfire," Alex replied turning to Nate who sat beside Meg.

"Sounds good mate," Nate said.

###

On Alex's birthday weekend, his friends had organised him a party on the beach. Alex led me to the party that night, I was a little nervous because it would be my first proper party ever. In the last month I had made friends with Meg and Sophie mostly, the other girls ignore me but I didn't care. Meg was great, we had been talking almost every day and I really liked her. She was sweet, friendly and a little crazy sometimes but I liked that about her. She made me feel comfortable in a foreign place.

When we arrived there were quite a few people already around, the fire was roaring in the middle of the beach with a few people surrounding it. Alex set me down by the fire and handed me a beer. He left me there and headed towards some girls.

I had seen five different girls leave his bedroom in the last month, the only one that was the same was Victoria. I had seen the other girls around school but I never talked to them.

I only had one beer when a boy I had never seen before came to sit beside me. "Hey, I'm Dan," he smiled sitting close next to me, so that his arm brushed against mine. I hated him feeling this close to me, I wanted him further away.

I felt my pulse raise as he talked to me. "I've seen you around school," he said turning towards me. "I think you and me would make a good team." I needed to get out of here, I took a sharp breath in. "I was wondering if you would go out with-"

He was cut off by Alex, "Hey Ellie! I was wondering if you wanted to head back home soon."

I was so relieved by his offer I jumped up off the log I was sitting on. "Yeah sure," I shouted back shakily. I then suddenly felt a hand on my leg as I stepped towards Alex. "Let go! Let go of me now!" I screamed at him. I was becoming panicked, my breath was coming out in quick sharp pants. I knew I was about to have a panic attack.

I felt a soft hand slowly rub my back. Slowly, I felt myself calm down and feel human again. "Deep breaths Ellie. Everything is okay," he said softly. I really loved that voice.

When I had calmed down enough he pulled me into a tight hug. I rested my cheek against his chest, I could feel his muscles ripple under my cheek. "Thank you Alex," I sighed as he led us back home.

"No problem baby. Let's just get you to bed, so you can rest." He led me inside the house before carrying me upstairs to bed. He tucked me into my bed and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight Alex," I whispered back as he closed my bedroom door.

Edited