Epilogue

It had been twenty years since our first daughter had been born and sixteen years since our second son was born. Our family was complete, I finally wasn't alone, I had someone to share everything with and we did share everything, all our worries and fears but also every bit of happiness that came into our lives.

We loved all three of our children very much and equally. Will was twenty four, he had his own company and found pleasure in many different women just like his father did once upon time. However recently he had been spending time with a childhood sweetheart and had seemed to have fallen for her again. We just hoped that he would settle down soon enough, we wanted grandchildren one day from him.

Our beautiful daughter, Isabella was so innocent at twenty years old, she had never had a boyfriend before three months ago when she met the very charming Miles, who had captured her heart and married her last weekend, a quick marriage I know but they were perfect for each other. She tamed him from his wild ways and he fell in love with her innocence. We were very pleased with them.

Our second son, Finn, was sixteen. He was very attractive and intelligent. Even though he was young he worked part time with Will. He was making an image for himself within the company. I knew that one day the two would become business partners. Finn had no significant other at the moment but enjoy living free as a bird, well when he wasn't at school.

As for Harry and I we were very happy together. I couldn't believe that I had fallen for a guy that I knew when I was sixteen. I was so glad that we ended up together.

"Baby," Harry whispered in my ear as we laid in bed. "I want to make love to you."

I giggled happily, he was always asking but I could never disagree with him. In leant over and kissed him passionately.

Soon we found ourselves making love, like we had every day since we got married.

"I love you baby," Harry told me after we had finished.

"I love you too." I kissed him again.

"I'm so glad that you came into my life all those years ago and even though you left you came back for us. You save me from me."

"Thank you for taking me back and giving us our lovely children, I can't wait until we're old and grey and sitting on that dock where you asked me to marry you with our grandchildren playing around us."

"Me too," he kissed me. "Me too, baby."