07

JIMIN POV
6pm

So this is what it's like in a girl's dorm. The air smells like a flower cafe, so fresh and sweet. She takes off her blazer, that's when I see the magnificent glory of what she's wearing: sleeveless black crop top with black flare jeans and black latex boots. Fuck, that's hot.

"First door on the left, that's my room. You can wait in there while I go change into something more comfortable," she offers. I nod and leave to do so. Her bed is small and has a full length mirror on the left. Her study table faces out the window on the right, completely wrecked and riddled with papers and sketches. I laugh a little at the sight. I guess it's true what they say, creative people are messy. I walk up to her table, curious to know what she draws about for her assignments. At the corner of my eye, I spot something dark red on the floor. Did she drop this? I pick it up and finally realise what it is–

"Ah!" Her scream resonates in the small walls of her bedroom as she rushes up to me and snatches up the lace bra before shoving it into the closet in the blink of an eye. As she turns around to face me I see her face flush almost the same colour as her cause of embarrassment.

"You know, you should keep your things neater next time," I begin to say, the silence in the air turning from amusing to awkward. She nods in agreement before laughing it off. Something about her quirky smile is so contagious. Now that she's back she looks so much different from when we came back, now only clad in an oversized shirt and black sweatpants. With her makeup now off she's somehow managed to look even more–

"I'm sorry for the mess, no one else really comes in here," she giggles. "How has your day been? I feel like there's something bothering you." How does she do that?

I feel a lump in my throat form and my words seem to get stuck because of it. "Hyojin... do you remember what you said before you passed out?"

She looks away deep in thought, but smiles politely and responds. "No, I don't. Did I say something weird? Anything after our lunch is a blank to me."

She's transparent in her answer, so I know she's truly forgotten about it. I hide my disappointment and simply nod, telling her it's nothing. I shrug it off, thinking I probably heard wrong.

"I'm gonna get you water okay? You're dehydrated and you definitely need to drink more water," I translate my worry into words and action for her. She says okay, and I get up and take my leave.

As I'm finish pouring her a cup my phone rings. Chaeyoung.

"Didn't I tell you–" I begin but immediately get cut off with her persistent wailing.

"Oh, Jimin please. You can't leave me like this. You know I can't live without you, come home to me please?" God, she's so needy.

"You cheated on me, remember? I'm sure as fuck you CAN live without me. Stop demanding so much from me when we're not together anymore. And that is not my home." If there was a word even stronger than annoyed, that is how I feel right now. Why do people think they can decide for me where my home is?

I walk back to Hyojin's room and find her sitting at the edge of the bed, sketching peacefully. I hand her the cup of water, seeming to have broken her trance. "T-thank you," she shyly mutters and takes a sip.

I take a look at her sketch and I'm completely mindblown. "You're amazing," I think out loud. Her head shoots up and looks at me, red all over, but the tiny smile dancing on her lips is enough to let me know she appreciates my compliment.

"It's just rough ideas of what I want to design for that project I told you about," she says pragmatically, now going into work-mode. "I'm glad you like them, you'll have to wear them soon." I smile at her thoughtfully. This is so exciting, helping her out with her project. And I get to use this as an excuse to see her more now.