28

A/N: I'm back my lovelies! Sorry for the long hiatus:") a double update to compensate hehe <3

JIMIN POV

6pm

Ki Hyojin... The girl I thought I could finally trust.

"Wha... what..."

"Jimin, it's not what it looks like... I didn't–"

Taehyung steps in front of her protectively. I don't hesitate to show how purely disgusted and spiteful I feel at him.

"Don't take this out on her. I was being selfish, I'm sorry. It's not her fault."

The fact that he's hiding her from me is heartbreaking. Does he think I'm really capable of hurting her?

"I'm not a fucking idiot, but I'd appreciate it if you stepped away from my soulmate."

I came here to pick Hyojin up so we could have a nice evening together, but the thought of her locking lips with Taehyung sickens me to the core. I feel disgusted that it really happened, the one time I dare to love someone so much fate decides to be cruel on me. I see her pushing past Taehyung, but I take steps backwards as far away from her as possible.

"Jimin, please..." She looks at me teary-eyed, and I almost give in to wiping her tears away.

"I... need time."

With that, I leave her with my backstabbing friend and walk anywhere else to cool off.

HYOJIN POV

I feel like I can't breathe properly. He's disappearing from my sight, the atmosphere turning even colder. I turn around and look at Taehyung, who wears a guilty and sad expression as he looks into my glistening eyes. "Hyojin, I–"

"Save it." My words are like a slap to his face, I see him flinch.