37

HYOJIN POV

HYOJIN POV

8pm

"Minjun."

I try to keep my voice deep and low, but yet it still wavers. Something in his eyes looks dark.

He sees me glancing around and spreads his sinister grin wider. "Wow, I'm flattered you remember me, Ki Hyojin."

Uncomfortable with the lack of personal space I slide down the railing slowly in an attempt to increase it. He sees my pathetic attempts and takes slow agonising steps closer.

"Why? Do I make you scared?"

"What do you want from me."

He shrugs. "My brother."

I scoff at his answer. "You're family. You should talk to him yourself I don't see how you need to go through me."

"That's the thing. You are like his ears, as long as it's from you, maybe he will listen to what I have to say."

I look up at him now, curious yet scared. "And what do you have to say?"

He smirks at my expression, suddenly grabbing my wrist tightly. The mere action sends me into a big panic. "Tell him," he begins to growl out.

"Let me go!" I struggle against him, whimpering from his holds as I try to pry his hand away.

"He took what's mine, I think it's only fair if I do the same for him," He grunts, now menacingly getting into my face. His free hand grabs hold of my face forcefully making me look at him, unable to hide the immense fear I have from the way he's holding me.

"Don't you think that's fair, Hyojin?" He smiles at my shaking, making me mad. I cry out as he yanks on my wrist, almost making it feel like any tighter and he'll break it.

"Minjun!" A voice pierces the tension in the air.

Jimin rushes to my side and yanks his arm away from me, stepping in front of me protectively. "Don't you fucking dare come near her again."

I clutch onto Jimin tightly, pulling him back as much as I can. I'm getting flashbacks of Iseul, and I don't want him to be put in a position that he could get hurt again. Minjun laughs, stepping back playfully. He puts his hands up in a mocking manner surrendering.

"Oh, Jiminie. This was just a warning," he sings, a dark aura surrounding him.

With that, he walks away, giving us one last glance revealing his true emotion— hate. He looks over to the office building before getting into a black car and driving away. I let go of the breath I was holding and Jimin quickly spins around, grabbing both my shoulders. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He looks around my figure frantically.