17 part 2

A/N: Hey guys! I don't know if you could tell but the past 2 chapters I had a pretty nasty writer's block and I hated how they turned out (really didn't like how I wrote them:(() but this chapter was insanely fun to write so hopefully I've got my groove back and you'll love it too!

HYOJIN POV
1pm

Ra Hyerin. God, even her name sounds exotic. It just makes me hate her guts even more. Somehow her mere presence makes me feel so small, it feels like she's forcing me to go along with her stupid plan and I can't say anything in case she'd judge me. However it is my greatest pleasure and her displeasure to see him scoff and look away from her hand. She gets the hint he's not going to shake her hand and puts it away, embarrassed. She clears her throat in a pathetic attempt to save her dignity, then flips her hair over her thin, exposed shoulders. "Do you remember me?"

He looks her up and down, not bothering to hide his disgust. "I wish I didn't," he mumbles under his breath.

Her reactions are absolutely amusing and nothing short of appalled. With the last few shattered pieces of her dignity she laughs off his last comment and tries to seduce him once more. "Why don't you tell me your name, hottie? Tell me your name, and I'll give you anything you want."

I'm starting to get really uncomfortable just standing here with ice cream in my hands. The space in the shop is too small I can't squeeze past her and take my seat, she's blocking my entrance and exit. I'm starting to feel green. How can she flirt with him like that? Let alone in front of me.

Jimin glances behind me and sees me staring daggers at the back of her skull. He smirks slightly and turns to Hyerin. The lift at the ends of his mouth gives her false hope.

"Park Jimin." I shoot up immediately as he tells her his name. Okay, now I'm mad. Very. Mad.

"You said anything I want?" He leans forward, baiting her. She falls for his charms effortlessly, leaning forward and placing her palms on the table. She's leaning in a way that her cleavage is completely at eye level with him. "Yes, baby..."

His smirk widens at the sound of that, and I'm about to whoop his ass right then and there–

"Then please get lost so my girlfriend can take her seat."

Okay, did not expect that. I smile in secret victory as I put my fist down from its ready-to-punch position.

She looks at me with complete disgust and judgement in her gaze but attempts to pick her dignity from the floor and walks off without a word. How I hate to admit how intimidating she is...

Once she's gone I pull Jimin into a big kiss and release him just as suddenly.

Mine.

He looks at me shocked and amused, but I'm flustered by my own actions and quickly hand him his ice cream trying to distract myself.

"Y-your ice cream... It melted a little since she took so long to be done." I snap.

He smiles at my tone and I might just go ahead and punch him. "You're so hot when you're jealous."

Why is he so good at making me blush? It's so embarrassing...

After eating our ice cream for a while, I finish mine first while he's still licking the remains of his strawberry scoop.

"I think I'm gonna go back to the university for today." I tell him, breaking the silence.

He looks at me, disappointed and confused. "Didn't you say the counsellor gave you a week off? You should take the time to rest and recover."

I sigh at that. I do want to, but I'm too stressed out about my fashion project. "I have so much work to do, everyone should have started sewing their garments by now. I'm probably the only one who hasn't started hands-on yet."

His eyes showcase reluctancy, but after sometime gives in. "Alright, I don't want you to be so stressed. Plus I'm excited to see how it turns out." He flashes a small smile at me, radiating excitement and disappointment at the same time. I get up and take my leave, walking over and giving him a kiss on his cheek as an apology.

"Don't worry, I'll be done by night. We can still have dinner together," I propose, and his eyes light up at the sound of that. Cute.

"See you then, Ki Hyojin." I blow a kiss at him playfully and take my leave.

10pm

I underestimated how much time I needed to get back on track with the rest of my classmates. They're at least 40% done by now and I haven't even started. I check back on my calendar and I only have 3 weeks left for this assignment. I need to book an empty studio for the photoshoot too. At least I bought my fabric early...

As I'm sewing the garment I realise it's not the right cut of fabric. I groan loudly in frustration and a few students turn their heads to me. I couldn't care less, I'm hella stressed at the moment.

As I take out the thread, I realise it's a lot like me and Jimin. As it's being undone, the holes in both fabric pieces still remain even when I sew it up again differently.

We've only tried going back a day individually, what would happen if we try together?

I look at my timeslot for the studio and realise it's almost 11, meaning my time's almost up. I text Jimin to meet me at the university entrance, hopefully he ate already it's kinda late.

As I walk out into the cold night, I see him wearing a puffy jacket waiting for me with arms stretched out and a silly smile plastered on his face.

"Ki Hyojin! I missed you!" his voice echoes through the night, a few people turning their heads and staring at him weirdly. I laugh at his goofiness, happy that he's here now. "Park Jimin, where to?"

As he's holding my hand and walking down the street we see a handful of men at the opposite side of the road gathering. They're big and riddled with tattoos, faces void of any emotion and body language highly suspicious. They seem like a dangerous gang...

Jimin squeezes my hand in his, causing me to look at him. "Let's not walk down this way, okay soulmate?" He jokes lightly but his warning serious.

Soulmate.

Park Jimin, you genius.

I stop his arm from turning the other way. He glances at me wearily and looks back and forth at the men.

"Hyojin..." he beckons me.

I look at them and a crazy idea comes to mind.

"No."

He blinks at me, anger rising in his throat. "No? Hyojin this is not–"

"Let's do it." I say, looking at him in complete seriousness.

He grips my arm and tries to pull me with him in the other direction.

"Do wha–" he stops himself and ceases all action, eyes widening in realisation.

"No, this is fucking insane. Don't you dare–"

I pick up a big rock and throw it at the scary-looking bald guy's head, assuming he's the leader. He grunts painfully and all heads turn towards us sharply.

"Hey, asshole!" I shout, taking Jimin's hand and start running.