27

A/N: hello yall. I couldn't stay away for long even though what i mentioned in my update, i couldn't sleep and I'm doing much better on my assignments! here you go surprise i guess:) <3

JIMIN POV

Thursday, 130pm

"Here's your change." I bow respectfully at him.

I look over to Hyojin who's just processing the customer's macchiato. She seems a little confused. Does she not know how to use the machine? As I'm about to approach her to help another pair of feet beat me to it.

"You have to pull the lever but it's a little hard. I'll show you."

As I see them together I take a step away and continue my work at the cashier. She doesn't show any emotions on the outside, but I think her cold walls are slowly falling down. Ms Mae's holding Hyojin's hand on the lever, showing her how to move. With each passing day she seems to be trying her absolute best to make things right with Hyojin, so I've been laying off a little so they can spend more time together.

"Um, t-thanks." Hyojin mutters quietly, machinery whirring to life and dispensing the sweet smelling coffee into the ceramic cup.

I smile silently at her nervousness. "She's off to a good start."

Though faint, I see a small grin creeping on her beautiful face. "Yeah, she is." 

As we're talking I see Taehyung clearing a used table in the background his gaze fixed on us. My smiles falters slightly. Kim Taehyung.

HYOJIN POV

8pm

"Hyojin, w-wait!" I hear her voice call me from behind.

I stop swinging my arm with Jimin's and we both turn to look behind. "Yes?"

"I know school starts again tomorrow so I packed you something you can eat for lunch since I won't be seeing you. Keep it in the fridge, okay?" She hands me a lovely wrapped lunchbox.