17 part 1

A/N: Sorry for the longer break! I had a lot of assignments for school:( Thank you for waiting!

HYOJIN POV

same day, 11pm

I'm lying in Jimin's bed. This is at least the 200th time I let my eyes wonder over that crack in the ceiling. Could Jimin really be my soulmate? That's a lot to take in, especially since the past few days have been rough on both of us.  God, there's so much to think about my head's killing me. And my arm sling's getting kinda itchy.

"Can't fall asleep?"

I look to my side. Jimin's just slipping into the covers on the left side of the bed. He looks so ethereal, just doing something so normal. I'm taken aback by how beautiful he looks I shake my head trying to focus on his words.

"U-uhm, yeah. There's like a million things running through my mind it's insane." I gesture with my hands a rough estimate of how many thoughts I have, even though my hands are so small.

He chuckles light-heartedly.

"Good thing your soulmate's here."

Pink and butterflies...

He scoots closer to me and puts his arm over my shoulder, lightly pushing me into his embrace. I snuggle into his chest, loving the smell of his fresh-linen clothes.

"What do you think happens now?" I look up to him.

He sighs loudly. "I don't know, Hyojin. This is a lot to take in for the both of us."

He's right, no matter what questions I ask he'll only have the same.

"Sleep on it for now, you need your energy for tomorrow. You have an appointment with the school nurse, remember?"

I completely forgot. It'll be the third day I'm wearing the cast, though I think I'm all better now.

"Finally. Goddamn, it's so fucking itchy." He giggles and I feel his chest rise and fall fast.

"Goodnight, Ki Hyojin." He kisses my forehead lovingly. The sound of his slowing heartbeat puts mine in the same rhythm as we slowly fall asleep in each other's arms. "Goodnight, Park Jimin," I mumble in my sleep.

10am

"Baby... wake up..."

Mmmf. Sleep.

"Baby..." I feel a light hand gently shake my shoulder.

Huh?

"Wake u–"

"Shut up." Is all I say curtly before falling back asleep.

I hear a frustrated groan and a shift in the bed. Mmm, finally...

Wet.

I feel something wet on my neck.

My eyes shoot open immediately, completely petrified. "J-Jimin..." I whimper.