15

JIMIN POV

Tuesday, 1am

My hand hasn't left hers for an hour now, yet she's still shaken up from the whole incident.

"Jimin, I feel bad..." She complains cutely, pouting at the ground.

I laugh a little and ruffle her hair.

"Don't be. You shouldn't be left alone after what happened, and I don't think you wanna go back to the university."

"Still... you don't live alone. What if Yoongi and Namjoon mind?"

I smile widely at her, remembering how they kept asking me when I'm bringing her back. "They've been bugging me to bring you back so we can all hang again. Believe me, you're more than welcome to stay the night or two."

Hearing this spreads a beautiful smile across her face and reddened cheeks. It was small, but still beautiful.

As we reach the apartment I open the door for her and help her take off her coat. She winces a little as she tries to move her left arm in the sling. I cringe at her face wincing.

"How did your arm end up in a sling?" I wanted to ask her just now, but it was pretty intense and I wanted her to calm down first in case she injures herself again.

She cringes. "I think the pain kind of travelled into this reality." Right. Iseul bashed her arm in. I'm still extremely mad at him, even if he didn't do it here. No one should have to go through this, especially my Hyojin.

"Jimin?"

Hm? I look up at her, eyes still glistening from crying before. Too precious.

"How can you believe me? Any sane person would ask me to fuck off or get help." I smile at her statement. She's right, we're both insane.

"I don't deserve you."

What? I frown at her, confused why she would say something like that.

"Why would you think that?"

She sighs shakily, trying to contain her tears. "I was a complete lunatic back there, crying and panting and shouting. Anyone would call me out for bullshit, so why didn't you? I don't deserve someone like you. Someone so... accepting. I understand if you want to leave me, it's alright if you do." She sniffs and uses her long sleeve to wipe her eyes.

"Ki Hyojin." I put my finger under her chin, begging her to look at me.

"If I wanted to leave you, I wouldn't have you over at my apartment right now. You deserve the world, don't ever think that again." I kiss her lips tenderly. They taste salty from her tears. She gives in and I feel her kiss me back with the same passion.

I pull away from her and look into her beautiful hazel brown eyes. "I'll take the couch, sleep in my room. I'll set up my bed for you." I wipe her tears with my thumb and leave her to settle her stuff in my room. I'm about to get a pillow for the couch when I feel her grip onto my wrist tightly. I look back at her and she looks just as confused as I do.

"Why would you do that? I'll take the couch I'm the guest." 

"Like I'd leave a pretty girl to sleep on my couch. Don't worry about me, this is my apartment. I get to sleep on the bed everyday, one exception wouldn't hurt." I see her cheeks flush red and her grip on me loosen. I smile at her tiredly before heading to the bathroom to wash up.