thank you!

hello! your wholesome author here haha

there are a few things I want to talk to you guys about that i think you deserve knowing about tomorrow again if you don't!

1. this is my first fanfiction or book ever written. hopefully i-i did well HAHA

2. I'm from a design school, so it was easier relating and piecing hyojin's life together at hanyang university

3. my favourite chapters to write were 8, 18, and the last few definitely.

4. everything in the ending was decided since day one of writing this book. everything, including the stabbing and jimin pursuing his own dance career in his own studio. actually 90% of this book was decided from the start, only a few filler chapters were a spontaneous decision!

5. this book concept came to me at 2 in the morning and i used writing as a sleep therapy. i have trouble sleeping a lot, so where I'm from its around 1am++ when i write and publish a chapter hahaha nonetheless it was very therapeutic to write.

6. i wrote this book subconsciously on the 5th anniversary of creating my Wattpad account (21 April 2020)? i think that's a pretty cool coincidence. this was way before i ever got into bts and honestly i cant remember my life before them. definitely one of the best decisions i ever made:)

7. my favourite subtle character development to write was definitely when jimin slowly started calling his apartment home. i don't know if you ever caught it, but he was slowly warming up to the idea of trusting other people and settling down allowing himself to be anchored in life to a 'home'. i believe everyone has a home in life, whether it's to a tangible object or in a person:)

8. my next book will be on jungkook! it'll be called "to dethrone the king". keep a lookout for it if you want! description below~

HIGHSCHOOL AU

Kang Byeol gets a new obnoxious neighbour who thinks way too highly of himself. Unable to stand being in almost the same living space as him, she set herself on one mission: to dethrone the king.

i don't really do these type of updates often because i feel like no one really reads them but i just wanted to put this out here before i officially mark TA as completed! i never intended for the book to get that many views because i was honestly just writing for me and for the fun of it, so if you enjoyed reading it to the end it really does mean a lot to me.

and thank you to my friends who'd text me about the book! your support was pretty cool HAHA i love yall:) <3

Goodbye and see you in my next work! if you like my stuff and follow, that is haha you don't have to if you don't wanna i mean its fine hduladihowf

nonetheless really,

thank you.

UPDATE 11 SEP:  this book is 3rd in #jiminff !!! omg i never expected that at all. and it's at 2.7K reads!! this is so cool i took a snap of it for a serotonin boost:D thank you guys really wow i never thought id be so c-cool? JIOWEHFIOE IDK but thank you really ahhh