HYOJIN POV
7pm

As we arrive at Park Residences, the exterior literally screams rich people.

It's definitely a luxury I will never relate to. But even with all it's magnificence, the interior somehow feels empty. As Jimin steps in the maids welcome him back. He gently pushes my back forward as we walk, leading the way.

"You grew up here?" I ask, suddenly feeling awkward.

He hums a response, not looking anywhere in particular. This may have been his childhood he's so detached from the lifestyle and his family, making his own money and living humbly. We enter the living room and see Mr Park sitting down, while a woman dressed scandalously as well as a man that bears similar features to Jimin are standing at their respective places. All attention is drawn to us as Mr Park turns to greet his son.

"Dad, this is Ki Hyojin, my girlfriend."

Girlfriend. just hearing those words leave his mouth effortlessly gives me butterflies.

I bow respectfully at Mr Park, but all he does is turn back around. "Sit," he gestures coldly.

Everyone around the table takes their seat, Jimin pulling out my chair for me. I look up and flash a quick smile at him, suddenly feeling out of place. I wait for everyone to start eating before picking up my fork and knife. The food looks amazing, I can't remember the last time I had steak.

"What's your name, baby?" The guy across me asks bluntly. What's with all these men?

Jimin chides in before I can say anything. "I introduced her as my girlfriend just now, Minjun. If your head wasn't so far up your ass maybe you would have heard." I bite down on a large chunk of steak, trying to suppress my laughter. Mr Park, on the other hand, is not amused at all.

"Jimin, respect your older brother. He was asking her a harmless question, I'm sure she has her own mouth. Ki Hyojin, was it?" His entire aura is extremely cold and powerful. He's definitely at the top in hierarchy of power in his family and his business.

"Y-yes, sir," I lower my voice slightly, attempting to sound serious and unfazed.

"When Jimin mentioned girlfriend, I thought he meant that Chaeyoung girl. Did you end things with her? Her father was trying to form a contract with me based on your relationship with her. You just cost me a lot of money," he speaks harshly, eyes piercing through Jimin.