Five

(Jimin's pov)

"I could have sworn I put it in here". I was looking through my cabinet for my soy sauce when I closed my eyes. "I swear to God...". I opened the top cabinet and rubbed my eyes seeing the soy sauce way up top. "That fucking bitch". I clicked my tongue and looked for my foot stool but I couldn't find it. "That asshole". I huffed and tried to jump reach it but I couldn't even touch it.

"Are you serious?". I groaned. Being five three is going to kill me one day I swear. I stared at the soy sauce with a pout on my face. "I'm going... Oh?". I saw a hand reach out and took down the bottle and I turned around and saw Yoongi behind me. "Oh, thank you". I gave him a smile. "You're welcome". Yoongi said a little husky. I gave him a nod and tried to take the bottle from him but he puts it above his head.

I tilted my head and kneed him in his stomach. "Ugh". Yoongi grunts in pain and I took the bottle from him. "You act like you're the first person to do that to me". I huffed and started to cook. "How rude". Yoongi chuckled. "You're the one that was rude Yoongi, despite the fact that this is our first meeting". I said. "Hmm". Yoongi hums and I felt him staring at me. "And now you're staring at me".

"I'm just trying to know you a little better". Yoongi said. "Staring isn't the way to go". I scoffed. "Ohhh, you have a little spice to you... I like". Yoongi laughed and I sighed. "Where's Jae?". I asked. "He had a call". Yoongi replied. "So... How did you two meet?". Yoongi asked. "It was SOOO cute!". I squealed. I loved when people ask me how Jae and I met cause it was just like a romance anime.

"Ok so!". I turned to Yoongi excitedly and with a big smile on my face. "We met on a train". I said. "I was on one and he was on the other". I said. "I was listening to music, when I suddenly looked out the window and that's when I saw Jae". I blushed. "He was also looking at me... Well trying to". I said. "He's guitar was getting in the way". I giggled. "I waved at him and he turned so red that he hid his face with the guitar but it hit him in his head".

I started laughing, remembering the look of embarrassment on Jaebum's face. "After that, we kept waving and writing messages to each other by train... Til I didn't see him anymore". I smiled sadly. "I didn't see him in a month and it crushed me and one day I went on my train to sit at my normal spot and someone asked to sit next to me but it wasn't Jae". I said. "It was a friend of his that gave me a message".

"He was waiting for me at my job, which shocked me but I never been more happy to go to work, so me being a idiot, got off the train and ran to work and when I got there, I saw Jae with a huge bouquet of roses and dressed in a suit and when he saw me, he smiled at him and screamed, will you date me?". I said and tried to calm my heart down. "And even though we've been dating for two years, I can't picture myself with anyone else".

"Is that so?". Yoongi says and I looked at him. "Yes?". I looked him up and down. "Well ain't that cute". Yoongi snickers. "It was...". "I'm talking about you thinking Jae is the one for you". Yoongi said. "That's because he is!". I yelled. "Again, cute". Yoongi grins. "What? You don't like me or something?". I crossed my arms. "Quite the opposite actually". Yoongi walked over to me and I backed away from him. "I like you... For me that is". Yoongi said.

"Excuse me?". I said and Yoongi takes me hand and kissed it. "Jimin...".

"I'm your one and only".