Twenty-four

Jimin's pov

"Baby! Have you seen my keys!?!". Jaebum yells and I rubbed my head. "He never listens". I shook my head and Jaebum walks in the living room. "I'm so sorry for yelling". Jaebum pouts and I giggled. "It's fine and your keys should be where you left them". I told them and Jaebum stares at me. "You put them in the candy jar". I sighed. "Why?". Jaebum asks.

"Cause you came home drunk and rambled about how you always lose your keys and you said and I quote". I cleared my throat. "He-hey wift, if I left ma knees in the car, will they smell better?" I bet they would be nicer to seek". I said. "Do you know how long it took me to understand what the fuck you said?". I told him and Jaebum blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry". Jaebum says and I smiled at him.

"It's ok love". I tip toed to kiss his cheek. "Go, before your... Mmm!". Jaebum flat out kisses me out of nowhere and ran. "JAE!". I screamed. "LOVE YOU! I'LL BE HOME LATER! LOVE YOU!". Jaebum screams and I heard the door close. "Jerk". I say blushing. "He's so cute!". I squealed and I heard the bell ring. "Eh?". I blinked. "Don't tell me he forgot his keys". I rolled my eyes but I still giggled at Jaebum's memory.

I quickly went to the door, ready to scold him.  "Jae...".

"

A man I never seen before was the person that rung the bell. 'Is he a friend of Jae's?'. I wondered to myself. "He's young but handsome'. I thought and the man grabs my hands. "My God you're hot! But in a pretty cute way". He said. "I knew I looked like you". He says and I kicked him in knee. "Ow". He says unfazed. "That was rude". He said. "Get off me!". I yanked my hands away from him. "Why are there so many touchy bastards here?". I said.

"Here? Where are you from?". He asks and I scoffed at him. "Jae's not here, so go away". I told him. "I'm actually here for you". He said. "The name's Jeon, Jeon Jungkook". He bowed and I closed the door in his face. "Wait!". Jungkook knocks on the door and I already had my phone in my hand. "Get off my property before I call the police!". I yelled. "I'm here to talk about Yoongi!". Jungkook says and I opened the door.

"I'm trying to be sorry for your loss, my almost condolences, you won't be better but the world will be, the darkness is gone and there won't be a storm, my thoughts and prayers will be used for something else, I will NEVER be here for you, I can't give you flowers cause my bills are piling up". I said and Jungkook's mouth dropped. "He... He's not dead". Jungkook said. "Oh?". I tried to close the door again but he stops me.

"You're just as much as a fucked up person as he is". Jungkook says. "Resent". I said. "I know why he's after you". Jungkook says and I pulled him into the house. "You tell me what I got to do to make him leave me the fuck alone". I said. "Fuck". Jungkook says and I wanted to hit him. "I'm married". I said. "You're engaged". Jungkook corrects. "Same thing". I huffed. "I would rather poison touch my skin before he does". I told him. "That's fucked up mom". Jungkook said and my eyes widened.

"The fuck you just called me?". I said and Jungkook covers his mouth. "I didn't mean that!". Jungkook shouts. "Don't yell in my house!". I yelled. "Sorry". Jungkook pouts. "But my Hyung really likes you and if, IF you just talk to him, he might, you know... Leave you alone". Jungkook said. "I tried talking to that heathen and it didn't work". I told him. "Did you really or was it some back and forth shit?". Jungkook asked and I chewed on my lip.

"Fine, I'll talk to him". I said and Jungkook hugs me. "Thank you!". Jungkook beamed. "Get off me!". I shoved Jungkook away with all my strength. "I'm...". Jungkook stops talking cause a knife was being held out his throat. "Tell me why I shouldn't". Hoseok said. "Cause I'm stronger than you". Jungkook laughs and suddenly stops. "Tell me why I shouldn't". Hoseok repeats. "Umm...". Jungkook gulps. "Cause I was leaving". Jungkook replied.

Hoseok moves the knife and nudged Jungkook's head with the gun. "Then leave". Hoseok lowly growls and I must admit, I was slightly turned on by that. "Yup". Jungkook quickly runs out my house and Hoseok sighs. "You really do need to lock your door". Hoseok says and I was frozen by his voice. "Jimin?". Hoseok says my name and I jumped. "You ok? Did he touch you? Want me to call Jae?". Hoseok asks and I shook my head.

"Ca-can you leave me alone for a while?". I asked him. "Are you going to cry?". Hoseok asked. "Nah". I said. "Ok, but I'll be right back". Hoseok smiled at me and left. I stumbled on my couch and covered my face.

"Fuck you Tae".