Thirty

Jimin's pov

I was sitting on the bed, trying to figure out how to tell Jaebum about his disgusting best friend. Jae and I are supposed to have a date today and I didn't want to ruin it cause Jaebum barely has time off. I was bouncing my leg cause panic is starting to get to me. "Babe! The restaurant gave me...". Jaebum stops talking, probably cause he saw me. "What's the matter?". Jaebum asked.

I stayed quiet and I saw Jaebum kneel to me. "Jimin what's wrong?". Jaebum asks. "Are you not feeling well? Are your parents ok? Oh God... Is it Taehyung?". Jaebum says and I slowly shook my head. "So what's wrong?". Jaebum takes my hand and kissed it. "Can I have a hug first?". I say in a low voice and Jaebum was quick to give me a tight but loving hug. "If it's just one of those days, then I'm here ok?". Jaebum rubs my back.

"We can stay home and cuddle or I'll give you a free massage". Jaebum said and I let out a small giggle. "Got you". Jaebum kissed my head and sat next to me. "Now tell me what's wrong". Jaebum says and I sighed. 'Tae said he's with you'. I took a deep breath and squeezed Jaebum's hand. I couldn't look at him, I couldn't. "Jae". I said and he hummed. "Yoongi... He's... Been flirting with me". I said and I felt Jaebum's hand twitched.

"What?". Jaebum said. "Since when?". Jaebum asked. "Since I met him". I replied and Jaebum took his hand away and stood up. "Are you fucking kidding me?". Jaebum said. "Are you serious!?!". Jaebum yells and I flinched. "Jimin!". Jaebum shouts and I nodded. "SERIOUSLY!?!". Jaebum screams and tossed something to the wall. I was too busy being scared, so I kept my head down. "That fucking bastard!". Jaebum yelled.

"I fucking trusted him and this is what he does!". Jaebum shouts. "I'm going to fucking kill him!". Jaebum yells. I was squeezing my hands together tightly, hoping Taehyung can give me some type of strength while Jaebum was cursing and yelling up a storm. 'Calm down Jimin, he'll stop'. I told myself and felt Jaebum's hands cup my cheeks. I looked up and he was giving the biggest apologetic look in the world.

"I'm so sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to scare you". Jaebum said. "And no, I'm not mad at you". Jaebum says. "What?". My eyes widened. "This is what you tried to tell me the last time right?". Jaebum said and I nodded. "Jimin, don't be scared to tell me something like this ok?". Jaebum said. "I keep telling you, you need to put yourself first". Jaebum says. "I do love your kind side but you have to start thinking about you too".

"You- you're really not mad at me?". I said and Jaebum grins and kissed my head. "I can never be mad at you". Jaebum said. "I can tell that you were thinking about my friendship with Yoongi the whole time". Jaebum said and I looked away from him. "Thank you love but a true friend will NEVER do this to me". Jaebum said. "So don't feel bad for this ok?". Jaebum pinched my cheek. "Ok". I said. "Can I have another hug?". I asked.

Jaebum laughed and gave me another hug. "It's ok". Jaebum said. "You did good". Jaebum says and I smiled to myself. "That was scary". I said. "I'm sorry". Jaebum says. "It's ok, you didn't do anything". I rubbed my head on Jaebum's stomach. "Can you stand so we can we hug properly?". Jaebum asks. "Bully". I rolled my eyes but got up and wrapped my arms around Jaebum's neck.

"You're my cute little mochi". Jaebum snickers. "I'm leaving you". I said but still hugged him. "Let's hang out with the crazy pair ok?". Jaebum said. "Snitching". I said. "That's messed up". Jaebum hugs me back. "Love you". I said. "I love you too". Jaebum said. I nuzzled my head in Jaebum's neck, happy cause I know Jaebum wasn't the violent type...

If only I could see Jaebum's face when he hugged me.