Thirty-six

Yoongi's pov

"How are you feeling Mr. Min?". The doctor asked me. "I'm feeling fine". I replied. "Good, good". He nods and writes something down. After the fight with Jaebum started with me, I woke up in the hospital with severe pain in my jaw and in the left side of my face. I thought something was wrong so I kept coming to the doctor but he keeps saying that nothing is wrong. He told me that it's was just the impact of Jaebum's fist.

"Yoongi, you don't have to keep coming in here". The doctor said. "Nothing is broke or fractured, you are ok". He says. "I'm... Just making sure so my friends will get off my ass". I sighed. "Ah, I see". He said. "Would you like me to write up something for you?". He asks. "Voices and paper are the same, they can be filled with lies and no one will know". I said. "I don't understand". The doctor says. "Your paper isn't going to fly with one of my friends". I got off the bed.

"I'll try to convince him, thanks doc". I bowed to him. "Also, you might want to leave this building". I told him and left the room. "Yoongi!". Jin was the first one to be by my side. "Are you ok!?!". Jin asks, checking my body. "I keep telling you, I'm fine". I said. "Bullshit, where your doctor at?". Jin asked. "You know what, I'll find him myself". Jin walks away and I groaned. "I hoped he listened to me".

"Are you actually ok?". Mr. Yoo says. "Don't worry about me Yoo, I'm fine*. I told him. "Worry!?!". Mr. Yoo laughed. "I was worried about my paycheck, I told you I don't care about you but you do pay well". Mr. Yoo said and I glared at him. "What?". Mr. Yoo tilts his head. I shook my head and turned to Jungkook, who was quiet. "What's up Kook?". I asks. "I wanna fight him". Jungkook replied. "Let me fight him Hyung". Jungkook said.

"I can take him, I know he can't beat me". Jungkook says. "I'm faster". Jungkook scoffed. I grinned and ruffled his hair. "Ya!". Jungkook shouted. "I'm not a kid!". Jungkook yelled but still pouted. "You got next". I told him. "Really!?!". Jungkook beamed. "Fuck yeah! His ass is mine!". Jungkook laughed. "Yeah, you deal with all that, I need a way to see Jimin again". I was thinking to myself ways to see Jimin when I heard Mr. Yoo laugh.

"What are you laughing at?". I asked. Mr. Yoo kept laughing and handed me some papers. "What is this?". I took them and my eyes widened. "A restraining order!?!". I yelled and Mr. Yoo collapsed on the floor in tears. "WHAT!?!". Jungkook screams. "I know Jae did this". I hissed. "I'll get out of this". I said and Mr. Yoo laughed harder. "CAN YOU NOT!?!". I barked. "You can either!". Mr. Yoo held his stomach and continued to laugh.

"What are you talking about?". I raised a brow. I had to wait for Mr. Yoo to stop laughing, so he can answer me. "You don't know who Jaebum's father is, do you?". Mr. Yoo asked and I shook my head. "I swear you'll be dead without me". Mr. Yoo sighs, pulled out his phone, types something and hands me his phone. I took it and I damn near dropped it. "His father works for the government!?!". I yelled.

"Jimin's father is just as powerful as Jaebum's father". Mr. Yoo said. "Your money can't beat them Yoongi and it brings joy to my eyes cause that money is going my pocket". Mr. Yoo said. "I...". I collapsed in a chair and Jungkook rushed to my side. "Yoongi! Are you ok!?!". Jungkook says worried. "I...".

"I lost".