Twenty-one

(Yoongi pov)

"So, Kook is upset cause he didn't think he had to do all this work for a t.v show?". I sighed. "What the hell did he think was gonna happen?". I rolled my eyes and realized that I was talking to myself. Mr. Yoo was reading a book in silence and my eye twitched. "Yoo". I called out. "Hmm?". Mr. Yoo hums. "Why aren't you replying to me?". I asked. "Cause... I don't want too?". Mr. Yoo answers.

"This is your job". I told him. "Replying to you isn't in my job description and you seem not to not like my opinions". Mr. Yoo says. "Your opinions? And they are?". I raised my brow. "I opinionated that I don't care about you nor your son". Mr. Yoo said and I groaned. "Can you acted interested?". I asks. "And become a liar? Hell no". Mr. Yoo scoffed. "Now if you be so kind once in your life, leave me, I'm reading".

I rubbed my head and left him alone, since I liked the silence anyway... To bad it didn't last. "YOU MAKE MY WIFE UNCOMFORTABLE!". Jaebum kicks my door in screaming. "I can assure you Jae, that is not my intention". I said. "You are banned from our home". Jaebum said. "Are you serious?". I said. "One hundred percent, can't have my wife feeling like that in our home". Jaebum said.

"We gonna have to meet someone if you want to hang out". Jaebum says and I stare at him. "So, as long as it's not in your house, I can meet Jimin again?". I said. "No! Didn't you hear what I just said!?!". Jaebum yelled. "I evolved what you just told me Jae". I said. "Stop talking like that!". Jaebum shouts and Mr. Yoo slams his book on the table. "Oh? Hi Kisun". Jaebum greets. "Can't even read a fucking book in peace". Mr. Yoo groans.

"I forgot you would be here". Jaebum says and Mr. Yoo rubs his face. "Why are y'all yelling?". Mr. Yoo asks. "And don't answer, I honestly don't care, I just wanted y'all to think I do". Mr. Yoo said. "I was just telling Yoongi that he makes my wife uncomfortable". Jaebum said. "Didn't I... Nevermind". Mr. Yoo said. "Congratulations, by the way". Mr. Yoo says. "Thanks". Jaebum shyly rubs his nose. "Who is he again?". Mr. Yoo asks.

Jaebum eyes widened and he gasped. "You never seen my wife?". Jaebum said and Mr. Yoo shook his head. "Well, get ready to be blessed! No cured! No! Ready to believe in hopes and dreams!". Jaebum pulls out his phone. "Let me tell you how God put all the seven wonders in the world and made it into a person". Jaebum says. "If you don't believe in Angels, then tell me right now". Jaebum said.

"Can't believe on of Da Vinci's paintings came to life... Aren't we blessed!?!". Jaebum squealed. "If every word to describe someone's beauty and perfection was a person, it would be Jimin". Jaebum says. "Can you believe that Jimin is the living definition of beauty, elegance, grace, perfection, stunning... Basically the world to be honest with you". Jaebum said.

"If Aphrodite wanted a child now, she'll go STRAIGHT for Jimin". Jaebum said. "Mother nature wouldn't mind giving Jimin the power to make flowers everywhere he went". Jaebum says. Mr. Yoo and I glanced at each other and looked at Jaebum, who was still one his phone. "What are you doing?". I asked. "His whole extinction is the reason why we have such beauty in the world and y'all are taking it for granted". Jaebum says.

"What are you doing?". Mr. Yoo repeated what I said. "Looking for a picture". Jaebum replied. "I just asked you the same thing". I said and Jaebum didn't reply to me. "People like me better". Mr. Yoo chuckled. "How many...". "2,890". Jaebum cuts Mr. Yoo off. "He is breathtaking and I'm will NOT miss a chance to capture his beauty". Jaebum says. "Now hush, I need to find a picture you need to be blessed with".

"I don't have the... Everything for this". Mr. Yoo says. "Fuck up". Jaebum says. "Ah! Here, you have been blessed!". Jaebum shows us the picture.

 Jaebum shows us the picture

"That's Jimin!?!". Mr. Yoo yells in shock. "I know... Everything I just said about him doesn't do him justice". Jaebum sighs. "I bet every Goddess is jealous of his beauty". Jaebum smiled. I was to busy staring at Jimin, he is beautiful. 'He needs to be mine'. I bit my lip and Jaebum's phone rings. "My baby!". Jaebum yelps. "Hello my beauty! I'm not doing a damn thing! Ok!". Jaebum runs out my office.

Mr. Yoo slowly turns to me and I gave him a weird look. "You're ugly and I hope you realize that". Mr. Yoo said. "I'll help you". Mr. Yoo says and walks out.

"Well fuck you too".