Sixty one

I rushed to another room and damn near broke the door open. I saw Jaebum laying on the bed and lost it. "JAE!". I ran over to him. "JAE! Get up!". I shook his arm. "Get up right now!". I yelled, ignoring my tears and rapidly beating heart. "Sir!". A nurse rushes in and tries to stop but I pushed her away. "JAE! Get up and tell me what happened!". I shouted.

"Sir! Please!". The nurse says and even more nurses came in and start pulling me away from him. "JAE!". I screamed. "Jae! Please!". I collapsed in the nurse's arms. "Please... Get up". I started balling and the nurses helped me to a chair. "Ugh". I curled up in the chair and kept crying. I felt the nurses staring at me but I didn't care. "Sir?". The nurse calls out to me but I ignored her.

"What do we do?". Another nurse asked. "Let's...". The nurse looks at a heartbroken Jimin. "Let's just go". The nurse said. "Al-alright". The nurses left the room and I covered my mouth, so I wouldn't bother anyone. I couldn't even look at Jaebum, so I turned away from him and buried my head in my knees. I had no idea how long I've been crying but I guess it was a while cause it was dark out.

"Sir?". The nurse says and I didn't look at her. "Umm... You're more than welcome to stay here". She says and I remained silent. "Fiancee, yes?". She said and I flinched. "Figured". She went quiet. "He will be alright but it will take some time". She explained. "I know I don't have the right to tell you to stop crying but... At least, try to relax". She said. "I can't even count how many I've seen people cry today and it's soul breaking".

"In fact, I haven't seen anyone smile this whole day and it's painful, even as a nurse". She said. "So, even if I don't see you smile... Can you do it? I'll know when you do it". She adds. "I just to see something happy". She says and I felt something on my arms. I only looked up a little and saw a daisy on my forearm. "I've been giving daisies away all day". She let out a weak laugh. "Just smile". She said and left.

I stared at the daisy with emptiness. I know that she wanted to make me feel better but this gesture wasn't enough for me. I put my head back down, tears filling my vision for the millionth time. "Jae... Get up...".

"And make me smile".