Nineteen

Since we all mysteriously had the day off, Taehyung suggested that we have a double date. Now, we are at a ice cream parlor, wearing bibs... Like children. "Can I ask why we're not in a pizza place or something with food?". I asks. "With your fat ass". Taehyung scoffed. "You got something against ice cream?". Hoseok raised a brow. "Why y'all twisting my words?". I said.

"Leave my baby alone". Jaebum says. "We are here for ice cream". Jaebum said. "I want a sundae!". I clapped. "I'll buy this whole damn place for you". Jaebum pinched my cheek and Taehyung turns to Hoseok. "What are you going to do with a ice cream shop?". Hoseok asked. "I rather you lie to me then say some shit like that". Taehyung says. "Sorry that you like liars". Hoseok said and I giggled.

"And here I thought you loved me". Taehyung pouted and Hoseok kissed his cheek. "I do but you got your own money". Hoseok says. "Could never be me". Jaebum huffed. "Thank you sweetie". I smiled at him. "You're so beautiful!". Jaebum squealed and hugs me. "I know that". I rolled my eyes. "I...". Jaebum's phone rings and judging by the ringtone, it was his mother. "I don't wanna!". Jaebum whined.

"She will find you". I told him. "Man, this is the shit I'm talking about!". Jaebum drags his feet outside and I laughed. "I'll get the ice cream". Hoseok sighs and walks off. "Who the FUCK was that little turd last week?". Taehyung asked. "That was Yoongi". I replied. "That short heathen was Yoongi". Taehyung growled. "I'm short you know". I told him. "Yeah, but I like you". Taehyung grins. "But I heard everything he said that day".

"Wait, how?". I asks. "Uhh... Don't worry about it". Taehyung rubs his neck. "Anywho, he has no right to be flirting with you like that". Taehyung said. "Didn't you tell Jae?". Taehyung says. "No, I don't want to ruin their friendship... But I will if he touches me". I said. "You're too kind". Taehyung sighs. "If it was me, I would have been told my Hobi". Taehyung said. "Tae... No one goes near you cause you're crazy".

"I resent that!". Taehyung yells and I giggled. "But seriously, you should tell Jae before Yoongi gets a kick out of telling him". Taehyung says and I rubbed my head. "Ok". I said and Taehyung pats my head. "Good". Taehyung chuckled and Hoseok came back and grabbed his hand. "Don't touch other men". Hoseok hissed. "Again, Jimin isn't a man... He's just my best friend". Taehyung said.

"Cool". I nodded and Jaebum also came back. "We're y'all bullying my baby?". Jaebum asks and hugged me. "What chu gonna do?". The couple said at the same time. "Uhh". Jaebum tugs his collar. "We should eat the ice cream before it melts". Jaebum says and the couple laughed. I looked at Jaebum with a sad smile.

'Damn it'.