Thirty-one

"We have arrived!"

"We have arrived!". I turned to Taehyung, who was hugging Hoseok's arm. "What the hell took you so long?". I asked and Taehyung looks around. "You ain't about to fucking hug me?". Taehyung said. "No". I scoffed. "Why the fuck not!?!". Taehyung yelled. "We waited two hours on y'all bitches!". Jaebum yells. "I needed to look good!". Taehyung yells back. "For who!?!". Jaebum shouts.

"Can we... Like not?". Hoseok rubs his head. "Please, I'm hungry". I said. "I'll fix that right away!". Jaebum rubs my cheek. "Taehyung, gimme your fucking credit card". Jaebum said. "What the fuck for!?!". Taehyung yelled. "You staved my baby, so I break your credit store". Jaebum grins. "That's... Ya!". Taehyung yelped when Hoseok tossed his card towards Jaebum. "Thanks bro!". Jaebum beams.

"Hobi!". Taehyung whined. "You're on probation". Hoseok glanced at Taehyung, who was puffing out his cheeks. "Got in trouble eh Tae?". I smirked at him. "Fuck off". Taehyung said. "Come on". Hoseok pulled out a chair for Taehyung, who sat down in a huff. "So, what's the occasion?". Hoseok asked, sitting next to Taehyung. "The occasion is Yoongi fucking flirting with my baby".

*You told him!". Taehyung squealed. "I'm happy for you Chim". Taehyung said. "Wait, you knew?". Jaebum said. "YoU kNeW". Taehyung rolled his eyes so hard that I had to laugh. "Of course I knew, I am his BEST friend". Taehyung grins. "And you only know cause I told Jimin to tell you". Taehyung says and Jaebum turns to me. "I-I was scared". I rubbed my arm. Jaebum puts my head on his shoulder. "Just remember what I told you ok?".

"Ok". I blushed. "Y'all disgust me". Hoseok said and we laughed. "So like, what happened?". Taehyung asks. "Always noisy". Jaebum rolls his eyes. "The best kind of people, don't judge my people". Taehyung said. "Jaebum was mad but not at me". I told him. "Why the hell would he be mad at you?". Hoseok asked. "Cause I kept it for so long". I replied. "I thought I was in the wrong or Jae may assumed that I liked it". I added.

"Have you seen him!?!". Taehyung yells. "He's so fucking small and surprisedly but weirdly cat like". Taehyung said. "I know". Hoseok says and I looked at him shocked. "You saw him?". I asked. "Went to his company and sat at his desk". Hoseok sips his wine. "That's hot". Taehyung said. "Isn't that hot?". Taehyung asks me. "Can't answer that". I told him. "Fuck your fiancee for a minute and agree with me".

"No". I said. "I hate it here". Taehyung crossed his arms. "Jae, are you going to do something about Yoongi?". Hoseok asked. "Of course not". Jaebum says, but he looks straight at Hoseok and I tilted my head. "Ok". Hoseok picks up the menu. "Order off the cheap menu Tae". Hoseok said. "That's...". Taehyung closed his mouth when Hoseok glanced at him. Taehyung grumbles and picks up the other menu.

"Jae". I whispered and he turns to me. "Thanks for not doing anything to Yoongi". I smiled at him. Jaebum looked stunned for a minute but he grins at me. "You're welcome". Jaebum said. "And thank you Tae for the two hundred dollar meal I'm about to eat". I picked up my glass. "You truly are a good friend". I winked at him. "Cheers to that!". Jaebum and I toasted each other.

"I love Tae for his generosity". Hoseok says and toasted with us. "Thank you Tae!". We all said and Taehyung had watery eyes.

"Fuck you hoes".