Fifty-two

Jimin's pov

I was pacing back and forth waiting for the two Jay's to come back. I wanted to feel hopeful but I know Yoongi wasn't going to go down without a fight. Then I started to think, why the hell did Yoongi wanted me in the first place? I didn't nothing for him to want me, I rejected ALL of his advances as I should and I fucking hate him. What more did that little roach want from me?

"Ha". I rubbed my head, feeling my blood pressure rise cause of all this anxiety I was feeling. "Oh... I could just call him". I said. "But... Am I allowed to call someone in court?". I wondered. "I am the wife and Yoongi is stalking me, not Jae". I chewed on my bottom lip. "Fuck it, I'm calling my baby". I pulled out my phone to call Jaebum. "I know he will take my call". I giggled.

As soon as I called Jae, I heard ringing from the living room. "JAE!". I screamed and went to rush him but he beat me to it. "What's wrong!?! Is he here!?! Did he hurt you!?! Jaeri! Get the gun!". Jaebum yells. "Wait, I'm...". "I got four! Which one y'all want!?!". Jaeri shouts. "Eh?". Jaebum looks Jaeri up and down. "Where's the rocket launcher!?!". Jaebum yelled. "Motherfucker, you asked for GUNS!". Jaeri yelled back.

"That was implied!". Jaebum shouts. "Since when was a rocket launcher categorized as a fucking GUN!?!". Jaeri shouted back. "Umm?". I say and Jaebum immediately gave me his attention. "What's the matter? Are you hungry?". Jaebum asks. "I...". "Get out". Jaebum hisses towards Jaeri. "Bruh, I didn't even DO anything!". Jaeri yells. "All your yelling is upsetting my wife". Jaebum hugs me and hisses at Jaeri.

"Yo-you were doing it too". Jaeri blinks. "This my house". Jaebum scoffs. "The case". I sighed. "Oh, we won". Jaebum said. "What?". I gasped. "We... Won?". I said. "Yes". Jaebum smiled. "Over Yoongi?". I said. "Yes love". Jaebum kissed my head. "You did it!". I pushed Jaebum off me to hug Jaeri. "I'm not touching! I am NOT touching!". Jaeri stats with his hands up.

"Give me back my wife!". Jaebum shouts. "He came to me bro!". Jaeri yelps loudly. "I'll...". Jaebum shuts up when I glared at him. "We should celebrate!". I squealed. "Oh! Let me get the good alcohol and good China". I giggled and ran off. "Jimin!". Jaebum shouts and rubs his head. "Jaeri, you can...". "We getting drunk tonight! Rip my kidneys! Yeah!". Jaeri sings and went to the living room.

Jaebum closes his eyes and banged his head on the wall.

"Send help".