Fifty

Yoongi's pov

I was working on a way to see Jimin again and Mr. Yoo must have thought I was working cause he didn't sass me not once this afternoon. "Are you pleased Mr. Yoo?". I randomly asked. "Yoongi... Seeing you choke on air would please me". Mr. Yoo replied, not even looking at me. "I hope my answer helped you with your sadistic side". Mr. Yoo says. "My what?". I looked at him.

"I know you wanted me to talk to you but in a tone you're used too, sadist". Mr. Yoo says and I twitched cause he was spot on. "I...". "WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY MOM!?!". Jungkook burst into my office, scaring the hell out of us. "I almost had a heartattack!". Mr. Yoo shouted. "So die!". Jungkook yelled at him and marched right up to me. "What did you do!?!". Jungkook yells.

"What are you talking about?". I asks and Jungkook slams a letter on the desk. "What... Is this?". I asked him but Jungkook just glared at me. I sighed and picked up the letter and I could see why Jungkook was so mad. "I did nothing but help your ricey looking ass and this, THIS is what I get!". Jungkook pulls his hair. "Yoongi, what is that letter about?". Mr. Yoo asks.

"A threat of legal action against him, well... It's mostly just a threat". I said. "Is it from that guy from before?". Mr. Yoo asks and I nodded. "You better fix this shit". Jungkook says and left. "Great". I rubbed my head. "Can't believe you can sit SO comfortably". Mr. Yoo said and I glanced at him. "You know, cause Karma is all up in your ass and is fucking you right now, I figured it would be hard for you to sit and shit".

I just stared at him and Mr. Yoo was smiling the whole time. "Ah, I feel good". Mr. Yoo chuckled and Namjoon walked in. "Joon! Just the guy I...". Namjoon placed something on my desk and walks out. I watched him leave and Mr. Yoo was gasping for air. I glared at him and picked up the paper Namjoon gave me. "Co-court... Notice!?!". I yelled. "Damn, we hate to see them go". Mr. Yoo starts packing up his stuff.

"My beloved, is that company still looking for a replacement? Yoongi? What about him? He homeless and jobless right now, why? Oh, so I didn't tell you he was stalking a child? I know! Fucking pervert". Mr. Yoo walks out while on his phone.

"FUCK YOU YOO!".