Ten

I was having lunch in my favorite restaurant when I heard loud footsteps and yelling coming towards me. "God damn it". I groaned and closed my eyes hoping I can wake up and it'll be a dream. "HYUNG!". I heard Jungkook's loud voice and rubbed my head. "How you gonna eat without me?". Jin says and I turned to him. "You brought him here, why?". I asked. "Ar-are you talking to me?". Jungkook asked, scratching his head.

"No". I said. "Ha!". Jin grins and sat across from me. "Told you he will pick me over you". Jin said. "Why did you just lie to him?". I asked. "What?". Jin blinks at me and Jungkook starts laughing. "Like I said, he loves me". Jungkook says proudly. "Honestly, I will pick a roach over the both of you". I sipped my wine. "That's fucked up". Jungkook said. "Really". Jin rolled his eyes. "What are y'all doing here?". I asked.

"I told them NOT to let anyone in". I said. "I'm your business partner". Jin says. "And I said that I will set a fire". Jungkook grins. "To what?". I looked at him. "I didn't have time to decide before they let me pass". Jungkook shrugs. "Didn't like how they really thought I would set a fire". Jungkook said. "Shit hurt my feelings". Jungkook pouted. "You set something on fire already". Jin said. "Ok, but not in front of them". Jungkook said.

"Idiot". Jin sighs and I are my food in peace. "You're really gonna let me starve?". Jungkook says. "Ord...". "WAITER!". Jin screams. "I wasn't fucking talking to you!". I yelled. "Yes sir?". A waiter bowed to us. "One medium steak, kimchi, two hamburgers with WHITE cheese, bibimbap, tteokbokki, sushi, some fried octopus and some fried chicken, pork flavored noodles, some soup, two bottles of red wine and I guess I'll have some rice".

"Make that two of all that but with a cart of banana milk". Jungkook said. "A... Cart?". The waiter says. "Yeah?". Jungkook looks the waiter up and down. "What? Y'all ain't got no banana milk?". Jungkook asks. "I can't drink and don't you DARE say that y'all got juice, I don't want no god damn juice, I'm a big boy". Jungkook said. "Tell him Kook". Jin snaps his fingers. "Umm". The waiter looks at me and I just dismissed him. "Coming right up". The waiter left.

"Now...". Jin looks at me. "What's new?". Jin asks me. "What's...". I immediately pictured Jimin and smiled. "Question... Am I a fucked up person?". I asked them. "A hundred percent". "Absolutely". Jin and Jungkook said and I flicked them off. "Wow, ok". I nodded to myself. "So my best friend got engaged". I said. "Thought I was your best friend, but go on". Jin said. "I'm YOUR best friend, you aren't my best friend". I told him and Jin gasped.

"Anyway, long story short, I want his fiancee". I said and felt them staring at me. "Go ahead and knock me on it". I said. "Need help?". Jin asks and I turned to him. "What?". I blinked. "I don't know who your best friend is or what his fiancee looks like but I'm in to help". Jin said. "Same". Jungkook said. "I know your friend isn't better then you so, if I can help you get that guy, then I'll help". Jungkook said. "Aww, you guys". I grinned. "Thank you".

"No problem". Jin said. "I can't wait to have a mom!". Jungkook said. "Your soon to be mom is beautiful Kook". I told him. "Of course he is, look at me". Jungkook smiled. "Who else am I supposed to look like?". Jungkook said. "I...". "You ugly stop". Jungkook cuts me off and Jin starts wheezing. "Fuck the both of you!". I yelled and Jungkook gasped and covers his chest. "I am your nine year old son". Jungkook yelped. "You nasty Alabama bastard".

I nodded to myself, put my jacket on and left the restaurant while hearing Jin and Jungkook laughing.

"Bastards".