Forty-two

My eyes widened and Jungkook jumps off the ground. "A-a what?". Jungkook says shaking. "Fake restraining order". Namjoon repeats. "It's not real?". Jungkook said and Namjoon shakes his head. "It was so detailed that it could have passed as real but there are small mistakes in them". Namjoon says and I jumped from my desk and ran over to him.

"I can get out of this!?!". I shouted. "You got one too?". Namjoon says and I nodded. "There's nothing to get out of". Namjoon said. "If your order looks just like Kook's then it's fake". Namjoon explains. "HOW COME YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!?!". I barked at Yoo. "Must be my old age". Mr. Yoo glared at me. "How do you know this!?!". I yelled. "I used to be a judge, so I know what a restraining order is supposed to look like".

"How did you NOT know that!?!". Jungkook yelled at me. "Cause I hate this motherfucker". I replied. "Come in! Come in!". I ushered Namjoon into my office. "Move". I shoved Mr. Yoo out his seat and placed Namjoon in it. "Did you eat?". I asked. "Uh, no". Namjoon says uncomfortably. "Great! I happened to be hungry as well". I pulled out my phone. "What do you want?". I asks. "To leave". Namjoon says.

I laughed and repeatedly tapped his shoulder. "You are hilarious Joon, I never knew that". I said. "You genuinely hate me". Namjoon looks at me. "Nonsense!". I beamed at him. "So, about that food". I grinned. "I know there's a place you wanted to try but Jin either ate the place out of house and home or ate your food before you could have a bite". I said and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"How do you know that?". Namjoon says. "Happened to me more than once, that's why I only drink with him now". I told him. "I'm pretty sure it's LAN's". I tapped my chin. "Ye-yeah". Namjoon says. "Great! I'll order everything, so get comfortable". I gave Namjoon a smile and looked at Yoo, who's been glaring at me the whole time. "Get up". I told him and Mr. Yoo looked like he was going to attack me.

"What about me?". Jungkook says. "I got some candy in my jacket". I said and Jungkook blankly stares at me. "Joon, have I ever told you that I LOVE your fashion sense?". I said. "You don't talk to me". Namjoon said and I laughed. "Stop being in the past Joon". I told him. "Where DO you buy your clothes? You should take me with you some time". I said. Namjoon looks at Yoo and Jungkook.

"You're by yourself". Jungkook crosses his arms and huffed. "Fuck both of you". Mr. Yoo hissed. Namjoon looks back at me and I smiled.

"Great".