Seventy-four

Taehyung took me to a unknown house and took me to the basement. Taehyung jesters to the beat up couple and I gasped. "Tae... What did you do?". I turned to him, shocked. "I didn't say that I got them fairly". Taehyung looked at his nails. "They tried to run away, like they didn't do anything". Taehyung spat. "Luckily, I had some help that stopped them just in time". Taehyung giggled.

"Do-does Hoseok know about this?". I asked. "Bout what?". Taehyung tilts his head. "You...". "Jimin, bestie". Taehyung strokes my hair. "They hurt you, so I had to hurt them". Taehyung pinched my cheek. "But...". "Can you believe that they don't know the name of the guy they almost left for dead?". Taehyung shook his head. "They were about to flee the country and have fun somewhere else". Taehyung said.

"They would have got away and never be seen again". Taehyung stares at me. "Where you going to let them get away with that Chim?". Taehyung asks. "Were you?". Taehyung says and I sighed. "I only kept them alive so you can talk to them". Taehyung said. "What?". I said. "Why would you do that?". I asked. "Don't know". Taehyung scratched his head. "Thought you might want answers".

"Of course I do". I told him. "Well...". Taehyung smiles at me and points to the frightened couple. "Go get your answers". Taehyung whispers to me and left. I tried to calm my nerves down and Taehyung walks back in. "I know you don't like violence and I apologize for this and I'll do whatever you want til the end of time to make up for this". Taehyung says and left again.

"Pfft". I chuckled. Taehyung made this easier for me and I walked over to the couple. "W-we don't know his name!". The man says scarily. "Jaebum". I said and the couple looked at me. "My name is Jimin". I said and sat in the chair I saw in the room. "Wh-who". The woman said. "The man you two hit is my fiancee". I told her. "I-I wasn't driving!". The woman shouted. "Doesn't change the fact that you were in the car".

The woman flinched and puts her head down. "It also doesn't change the fact that you could have prevented the hit by paying attention to your man". I explained. "I don't remember how long he's been in a coma". I told them. "And before y'all asked, I went into shock knowing that he was admitted into the hospital". I said. "You two was going to just leave him there". I said.

"Y'all were going to leave my fiancee in the street, like garbage". I was choking back tears. "Do you know what all were about to do to people that know him?". I asked. "Do you know how many lives y'all were going to affect leaving him to die?". I added. "All y'all had to do was PAY ATTENTION!". I screamed. "All y'all had to do was WATCH THE ROAD!". I scream.

"Y'all really was going to leave him there!?! And what!?! Drive into the sunset!?!". I shouted. "Y'all were going to kill someone and go to Hawaii like y'all weren't about to change people's lives forever!?! What's wrong with y'all!?!". I yelled. "I was about to lose the love of MY life cause of y'all stupidness!". I was too fucking angry to say with these people, so I got up and went to the door.

But then they said something that snapped my sanity. "We're sorry". The couple said at the same time. My whole body did a complete shut down and I repeatedly knocked on the door. "Jimin, what's...". "Kill them". I turned to him and Taehyung's eyes widened. "Jim-Jimin calm...". "Fucking kill them". I said. "Kill them, kill them, kill them". I repeated over and over again in his face.

"O-ok". Taehyung says backing away from me. "Good Tae". I nodded and left. Taehyung shivers and rubs his arms. "I don't know what y'all said to him but thank you!". Taehyung laughs. "W-we said sorry!". The man said. "Well that wasn't very smart". Taehyung tilted his head and pulls out his phone. "Hey Chae!". Taehyung beams and smiles at the couple.

"Y'all can have them".