𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

———————————
𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆

I looked at my phone seeing he wasn't gon text me back. I don't mean to come off as toxic or anything but that's how I'm raised in order for you to get it you gotta go hard. "Kumasi" my momma yelled from downstairs "ma'am" I yelled back not getting a reply i huffed and got out my bed. "ma'am" i said looking at her in the kitchen "your uncle drop this off for you" she said handing me a duffle bag "uncle lance" i asked opening it seeing it was full of cash "yea girl" she said typing away on her phone.

See my momma had me at a young age, she had me at 14 my grandmother kicked her and made her meet ends for herself my father well he was a pimp who own a strip club he was 21 so you guess it my mother started stripping for him until her belly started to show he would just give her $2000 every 3 months for me and disappear.

Now i'm 14 trying not to relive her footsteps" you got you a lil boyfriend yet" she asked sitting down rolling a blunt she acts more like a sister than a mother "I got my eyes on one dude" i said sitting down at the table " what's his name" she asked me sparking her blunt up "Kasimir" I said " his last name brown" she asked me " yeah, you know his folks?" I asked her taking a couple puffs handing it back to her " yeah girl me and his momma use to be thick as thieves back in the day" my momma said chuckling "what happened" i asked her looking for some to eat " she met Kurtis fell head over hills got pregnant then I got pregnant she actually the one who named you she thought she was gon have a girl" my momma said looking in the oven at the edibles she was making.

"awww and he called my name dumb when his momma chose it" I said frowning my face up taking my phone out to text him

boy whole time my momma knows your momma

how?

they use to be friends till they got pregnant

gts otp later tonight?

yeah

I smiled cutting my phone off looking up seeing my momma looking at me. "Must been texting that lil boy" she said shaking her head "ma mind your business I'm grown" I said walking up the stairs.

I got in my room seeing i had messages from my gc with my friends

🅶🅰🅽🅶

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

wyd?

𝗦𝘆𝗿𝗲

on the game

𝗡𝗶𝘅𝗼𝗻

my homework

nothing

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

link tomorrow?

idm

𝗡𝗶𝘅𝗼𝗻

if i don't got practice

𝗦𝘆𝗿𝗲

idc

Before I could respond a ft pop up seeing it was Kasimir I quickly answered laid down and turn something on the tv. "wyd ma" he asked me in his deep husky voice "nothing" i said softly turning on spongebob "who was that nigga you was hug with at the mall" he asked me "what nigga" i asked him cause im confused the only time I went to the mall was when ohhhhhh

"stop playing stupid" he said "oh that was just my friend" I said telling the truth I don't want nobody else but Kasimir for the time being "hmm" he said "Im finna get in the shower" I told him cutting the shower on "want me to hang up" he asked me "uht uh ill leave you on the counter and put my airpods in" I said "Igh" he said 

———————————
𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

After Kumasi got out the shower, she and Kasmir stayed on the phone all night talking about their future and what are their goals. They connected with each other on a different level a level which nobody could or would understand they were made for each other they thought, and boy was they 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.