𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

———————————
𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
I laid Lana down and went to go laid down cause my stitches started aching and I didn't want any of them to rip. I don't where Mir at because his location keep saying so location found and when I tried the find my iPhone he saying lost connection some shii aint right but I'm not going to stress it.

I went downstairs and made me a sandwich real quick since I don't wanna leave Lana for a long time by herself. "Why it so quiet" Mir said walking through the door without the bag of food.
"No reason" I said grabbing my sandwich going back upstairs. "What's your problem" he asked me "Where my food Kasimir" I asked him sitting on the bed "Oh.." he just said looking stupid. I just shrugged my shoulders and ate my sandwich don't need to be eating fast food anyways. "Masi" he said grabbing me "Get off me ian mad" I said looking at the tv tryna find scandal on my continue watching "Bae" he said leaning over me making me looking around the collar of his shirt and his lips. Collar looks messed with no to mention a lipgloss stain and im pretty sure that dark ass mark on his neck is a hickey and his lips swollen. Conclusion this bitch been out whoring.

"Get the fuck off my Kasimir right now for i punch you in your shit" I said "What the fuck wrong with you" he asked me "YOU, you're my problem" I said getting off the bed packing me and Lana stuff up. "Come on nie what you doing" he said grabbing Lana bag out my hand. "who was you with" I asked him "Huh" he replied "Who. The. Fuck. You. Was. With" I asked him a little more slowly "Man gone wasn't nobody with nobody" he said "Yeah okay" I said grabbing Lana bag and zipping it up "We ain't even together for you to be mad" he said.

Not gone lie that shit hurt when he said that like wow my nigga "Wowww" I said taking his "Promise" ring off and threw it at him "Fuck you Kasimir, Fuck you" I said grabbing my phone to call my momma.

"Chill i ain't even mean that" he said "I don't care it whatever you got it" I said walking downstairs wiping my tears "Ma" I said crying when the phone connected "What's wrong" she asked me "Come get me like right now" I said "Why, what's wrong" she asked me sound like she was getting up "Mir bro he can't get his shii together and I'm tired" I told her "Okay, Ill be there in a little bit" she said the hung up.

I went outside and sat on the steps for a little bit trying to get my thoughts together. Once I stopped crying and numb myself to the pain I went into the house and sat on the couch until my momma calls me.
"Masi" Mir said coming downstairs "Please leave me alone bro" I said looking at him "I'm sorry foreal" he told me sitting across from me "Mir im done..this is my last time I can't take this anymore not from you I can't" i said shaking my head running my hands through my hair "So you done" he asked me

"Yeah, I gotta be done you can't keep hurting my like this then use my cheating as an excuse I won't allow it" I told him "So you just gone leave after everything we've been through just gon leave like that" he said
"What do you expect, huh? Us just keep cheating on eachother, No I won't allow it Kasimir I'm done when you get your shit together call me and maybe I'll take you back, maybe" I said getting up

"Fuck you Kumasi" he said

"Fuck you Kasimir"